GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel the need to post!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/10/01 at 22:27
Regular
What about I do not know, but I need to.

I am writing this remarkably fast as I need to pay over the top prices these days.

So lets see... I don't say "cheese" anymore so please drop that bollards please. I have however kept my other recognition by getting very drunk and shouting at people at my school (concert thingy) then had double Physics and elt the worst of my life.

Don't drink, only advice to you folks.

So lets see, ah yeah I've noticed myself swearing a lot more than I used to, hmmm ah well. Oh yeah I am reading Romeo and juliet in school and I am the part of "Montague" my favourite name in the world... but Shakespear is bollards... so there.

OH yeah I have an unhealthy addiction to tic-tacs and ice-cream (seperate)... thats a bit starnge.

Also I am a bit depressed with the fact the last year has gone in really fast. Only seemed like a month ago I first posted here and was at work experience... enough of that LOOK TO THE FUTURE... so

I think thats about me, I needed to post. Keep it up.

Sheepy :-)

P.S Radiohead are on
Wed 31/10/01 at 22:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What about I do not know, but I need to.

I am writing this remarkably fast as I need to pay over the top prices these days.

So lets see... I don't say "cheese" anymore so please drop that bollards please. I have however kept my other recognition by getting very drunk and shouting at people at my school (concert thingy) then had double Physics and elt the worst of my life.

Don't drink, only advice to you folks.

So lets see, ah yeah I've noticed myself swearing a lot more than I used to, hmmm ah well. Oh yeah I am reading Romeo and juliet in school and I am the part of "Montague" my favourite name in the world... but Shakespear is bollards... so there.

OH yeah I have an unhealthy addiction to tic-tacs and ice-cream (seperate)... thats a bit starnge.

Also I am a bit depressed with the fact the last year has gone in really fast. Only seemed like a month ago I first posted here and was at work experience... enough of that LOOK TO THE FUTURE... so

I think thats about me, I needed to post. Keep it up.

Sheepy :-)

P.S Radiohead are on
Wed 31/10/01 at 22:31
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Don't drink?

Oh crap :o)
Wed 31/10/01 at 22:32
Regular
Sheepy, don't worry mate, time goes even quicker as you get older.

It seems to anyway...
Wed 31/10/01 at 22:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Your Honour wrote:
> Sheepy, don't worry mate, time goes even quicker as you get older.

It seems
> to anyway...

It sure does! I still think it's the year 2000!
Wed 31/10/01 at 22:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
Lol, good to see you again Sheepy, keep posting to an extent if you would. {:)
Wed 31/10/01 at 22:42
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Don't drink???

Oopps, seem to have forgoten that one. Weather aint to good up here at the moment is it sheepy, we need to drink to stay warm.
Wed 31/10/01 at 22:47
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
AliBoy wrote:
> Don't drink???

Oopps, seem to have forgoten that one. Weather aint to good up
> here at the moment is it sheepy, we need to drink to stay warm.

Its bloody cold aint it! :)
Wed 31/10/01 at 23:32
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
yah sheepy

tic tacs??

lol
Thu 01/11/01 at 00:15
Regular
Time is going way too quick. I think its becasue i dont want to get leave the college routine and enter the full time working life ting.
Thu 01/11/01 at 07:50
Regular
How old is this notable? They all seem to be the same age, escept Grix and Wookiee, who are like, old or something. Heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.