GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Show Us Your Desktop"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/04/07 at 22:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Your real one. It's been ages since we did this. Take a photograph of your pc desk and post it. We'll see what you've got.

From my end

From the bookcase end

Hmmm the rest of my room would probably tell you more but tough.
Go go go!

My dresser
Thu 19/04/07 at 09:09
Regular
"8==="
Currently on a laptop so, pwned. :P
Thu 19/04/07 at 09:08
"possibly impossible"
My Desk

Not very exciting either, though that was a little while ago now, it's more cluttered now. I need to take a pic of the whole desk next time.
Thu 19/04/07 at 09:00
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I guess my desks not cluttered enough :P i think i keep this tidy seen as i have junk everywhere else in the house lol.
Wed 18/04/07 at 22:44
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Sera's PC

I know nothing much to look at.
Wed 18/04/07 at 22:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Just water on this occasion, thats what the jug is for. I seem to be drinking a lot at the moment and got tired of going downstairs to get water and then coming up having drunk it before i'd got in here.
Wed 18/04/07 at 22:20
Regular
Someone's been at the drink :P
Wed 18/04/07 at 22:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Your real one. It's been ages since we did this. Take a photograph of your pc desk and post it. We'll see what you've got.

From my end

From the bookcase end

Hmmm the rest of my room would probably tell you more but tough.
Go go go!

My dresser

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.