GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AVG anti virus?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/06/10 at 09:28
Regular
Does anyone use AVG anti virus?

I ask as lately it has been asking me to shut down and restart my PC after updates which it has never done before in the last 12 years,. it just seemed unusual behaviour to me and bit suspect ?

All 4 other anti virus/malware programs say the PC is clear. spybot s&d, malware bites, adaware, emisoft,emisoft anti malware.

Also

Which anti virus program do you use and are you happy with it?
Sat 05/06/10 at 10:35
Regular
Thanks for the help everyone I think I may try a paid for one just undecided as which to get.

Some good stuff to think about, cheers
Sat 05/06/10 at 13:33
Regular
"I like turtles"
Dograt wrote:
> Thanks for the help everyone I think I may try a paid for one
> just undecided as which to get.

You could always try one of the trial versions to see how you get on with it on your system ?.Think most of them let you use the full program for about 30 days before you have to buy a subscription.

EDIT : Link to 30 day full trial versions of all ESET software.I tried it via this method then bought the licence from Freeola.You could always download it and then scan your system,see if it finds anything ?.Like I said think most of the other mentioned companies offer the same.

Hope this helps :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.