GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Megadrive games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 20:15
Regular
I recently bid for a megadrive on ebay and won it for £7 with 2 controllers and SOnic the hedgehog and Super Kick off.

Now that I've got one, I might as well start getting more games - what games do you recommend???

cheers
C!s
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:52
Regular
Micro Machines!

Micro Machines 2 was sixteen player, but you need four controllers. Obviously.

It was eight players on screen at once.
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:48
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Speedball2
Super Skidmarks (pure class. MD version never sold that well though)
Road Rash (3, preferably)
SF2 SCE
Lemmings 2
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:30
Starlight I would like to import Harvest Moon for the N64, but I need a N64 passport which costs money, so does the game! GAMING = £££££££££££££ I don't have £££££!!!

Anyway, thanks for the help guys - Looking around on Ebay, most games are selling for £2 so I should be able to dish out!

Do the sonic games have multiplayer and can the megadrive have four player (I don't think it would do).
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:27
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I would import Harvest Moon on the N64 if I was you..

But anyways megadrive..

Sensible Soccer (If it's on it, I remember it on the SNES) That game is always good for a laugh..
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:23
Regular
Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic Spinball. And Sonic 3D.
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:22
Regular
All the Strike games are excellent.

James Pond 2: Robocod.
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:16
cheers....i'll try to find dome of those lil' interesting RPg's you are all going on about!

How many Sonic games were there for the megadrive? Were they all good and super fast!???

C!s
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Buy this platformer type game, called RocketStar I think (damn I can't remember it's exact name) the main character was blue and had a rocket pack, good gamn it is, called rocket something...

Oh and Streets of Rage and Golden Axe..
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Gods... never played that. What was it about?

If I remember correctly some sort of platform puzzler type thing where you go around buying new weapons and items to see off your enemies.

Thats if i'm thinking of the right game..
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:04
Regular
god is a platformer in kind of the greek gods stylee

oh and earthworm jim and earthworm jim 2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.