GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My PS2! I Love It"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 18:59
Regular
My PS2 what can i say i love my PS2 seeing it in the corner with all it's power i just love it, i don't know what i would do without it i love it.

If i get GTA3 then my life will be complete if anyones got any advice on how to make my dad get it keep i mind that im renten it out in a few days i need tips for it i need that game it would complete my PS2 not that it isn't already complete but it would top it off.

ill finish on one note the PS2 Rocks! I LOVE IT!
Thu 01/11/01 at 00:18
Regular
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> that nothing man my 71 year old nan is playing gta3 with me and swearing like a
> trooper too. god i love my nan lol

Why don't I beleive you?
Thu 01/11/01 at 00:17
Regular
You PS lot are weird, it's almost like a cult.

Loving your console, don't you think that's a bit weird?

Im getting out of here before Sony brainwash me like they seem to have done you. Third place that's just a cover up for Sony sending subliminnal messages out too anyone stupid enough too listen.

:P
Wed 31/10/01 at 21:33
that nothing man my 71 year old nan is playing gta3 with me and swearing like a trooper too. god i love my nan lol
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:07
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Your GRANDAD plays computer with you. YOu lucky lucky lucky lucky man...lol
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:56
Regular
yeh cool i have just been playing GTa3 with my grandad and he is quite good @ it he is just having his tea and watching emmerdale then we are going back on!!!!!!!!
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:44
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Kid Rock wrote:
> ATV wrote:
> ive got it
>i got it the day it came out

I didn't quite get GTA3 the day it came out as I was on a Mediteranean cruise, but I did get it 2 days later. I'll stop bragging now ;)

P.S. If I have spelt Mediteranean wrong I don't really care (I never did learn that damn word!)
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:51
Regular
"Back For Good"
Thrill Kill is pants, you can download it off the web and play it on a "chipped" Playstation or use one of the emmulators, I think If it was a bit better it may have got a release but it's trash :-)
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:51
Regular
"WWJD"
yep well hopefully i should be getting it
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:50
so did i and i was on it all day then till 3am
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:43
Regular
ATV wrote:
> ive got it
i got it the day it came out

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.