GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My PS2! I Love It"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 18:59
Regular
My PS2 what can i say i love my PS2 seeing it in the corner with all it's power i just love it, i don't know what i would do without it i love it.

If i get GTA3 then my life will be complete if anyones got any advice on how to make my dad get it keep i mind that im renten it out in a few days i need tips for it i need that game it would complete my PS2 not that it isn't already complete but it would top it off.

ill finish on one note the PS2 Rocks! I LOVE IT!
Fri 09/11/01 at 18:27
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Its also a great multiplayer game centered around, suprisingly, ATV vehicles!!!
Fri 09/11/01 at 12:38
Regular
"WWJD"
oh right
Fri 09/11/01 at 11:03
Regular
"size does matter"
All That Vice

just kidding, All Terrain Vehicle
Fri 09/11/01 at 10:37
Regular
"WWJD"
what is ATV?
Thu 08/11/01 at 20:34
i was just seeing if you or any body else didn't no how to
Thu 08/11/01 at 18:38
mr atv guy, what was it you wanted to know, something about how to do jumps?i think that's what your on about, anyway, well you know the left analog stick.When the meter is green you pull back on the stick, untill you get near the edge, slap the stick fowards for the biggest jump.If you get a full red bar, then you've acheived your goal okay?
Oh yeh, tell me if you meant something else!
Triggered!
Wed 07/11/01 at 21:49
Ye its cool have you got the new quad then because i have and ive finished it.there are a few tracks that you can do big jumps on but as you say the red rock one there are lots of good places were you can do big jumps.I have done lots of big jumps but crashed more than i have landed.do you no what to press to get higher.I all ways used the same quad but i cant remember what it is called i just remember by the colour.it is the green one
Wed 07/11/01 at 21:36
So, you seem to have atv offroad fury do you!I'm with you there atv is so much fun, i've completed the pro championship, and the levals are wicked, and the red rocks race with the big jumps in it.You can pull the amazing tricks off the jumps, and the 2stunt combo's aswell, sorry if i sound like some kind of advert.Tell me your skills about the game!
Mon 05/11/01 at 19:10
OK i understand now
Mon 05/11/01 at 13:07
Regular
ATV wrote:
> What are you talkin about

the way GTA3 reads the disc while you are playing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.