GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My PS2! I Love It"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 18:59
Regular
My PS2 what can i say i love my PS2 seeing it in the corner with all it's power i just love it, i don't know what i would do without it i love it.

If i get GTA3 then my life will be complete if anyones got any advice on how to make my dad get it keep i mind that im renten it out in a few days i need tips for it i need that game it would complete my PS2 not that it isn't already complete but it would top it off.

ill finish on one note the PS2 Rocks! I LOVE IT!
Tue 30/10/01 at 18:59
Regular
"WWJD"
My PS2 what can i say i love my PS2 seeing it in the corner with all it's power i just love it, i don't know what i would do without it i love it.

If i get GTA3 then my life will be complete if anyones got any advice on how to make my dad get it keep i mind that im renten it out in a few days i need tips for it i need that game it would complete my PS2 not that it isn't already complete but it would top it off.

ill finish on one note the PS2 Rocks! I LOVE IT!
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:52
get the game and just hide it away from your dad. that's what i did with thrill kill when i got it a few years back
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:06
Regular
"accidental superher"
what was thrill kill about...never heard of it...
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:39
it was that game that had the press crying about. it was a fighting game with 4 players fighting at a time and by hitting someone you got your bar filled up. when it was full you could do a move similar to a fatality mortal kombat style and kill one of your opponents. you did this til everyone you were fighting was dead. of course the company that were making it got bought out and the buyers decided the game was too violent for the public and should be shelved. HOWEVER i knew a guy at the company and got me a 80% finished copy of it. it was actually quite good too
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:59
Regular
"WWJD"
I think ive got through and i think there gonna let me get it YEAH!!!!!!!!
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:04
wooo hooo the persistant nagging approach paid off huh? lol good for you man
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:06
Regular
we all do longy
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:13
Regular
"WWJD"
if this does actually go through it will be COOL! they havent said yes yet but my dads out so ill work on my mum to tell him shes abit softer.

Bless her
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:21
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
> if this does actually go through it will be COOL! they havent said yes yet but
> my dads out so ill work on my mum to tell him shes abit softer.

Bless her

LOL cant wait for GTA4 next year
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:25
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah well, the fight will be on again next year ill start it before it comes out this time

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.