GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who will replace kurt"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 15:33
Regular
at survivor series the main event will be a ten man tag team elimination with The Undertaker, Kane, The Rock, Chris Jerico and Kurt Angle. The Alliance members haven't been anounced yet, who do you think will replace Kurt Angle?
Wed 14/11/01 at 12:15
Regular
that's what I said was gong to happen
Tue 13/11/01 at 20:45
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Well its the Big Show now taking Vinces place in Team WWF.
That totally rules!!!
Mon 05/11/01 at 18:13
I think Edge should take vince's place as hes a young star on the way up, 1st the IC title, then the wwf title! But he'll end up defending his title! And anyother thing, i believe there repeating the Hart Story. It was about 8 or 9 years ago when bret won the first king of the ring tourny and owen got jelous (sorry about my grammer) and they split. then owen won the next king of the ring! and there trying it again with Edge and christian! Thank you, I Rule!
Wed 31/10/01 at 15:13
Regular
"Back in black"
O you know what i meant:d

WWF Team
-Undertaker
-Kane
_Rock
_Jericho
_Vince

WCW Team
-Shane
-Kurt
-Austin
-RVD
-Booker T
Wed 31/10/01 at 14:21
Regular
Ice Blaster wrote:
> *Vince replaces austin*
were not talking about austin were talking about angle
Wed 31/10/01 at 13:20
Regular
"Back in black"
*Vince replaces austin*
Tue 30/10/01 at 23:35
Regular
"..."
well, looks to me like the WWF are essentailly setting Y2J and the Rock up against Kurt and Austin. Their four biggest stars, one big feud. makes sense, no?
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:45
Regular
"WWJD"
I think The Rock will move in as the big man and then Edge will move in as a small man.

or HHH will come back andf come to the WWF and take the lead
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:44
Regular
or maybe trip will come back!
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:42
Regular
if kurt dosn't come back I think the big show will replace him

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.