GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reccomendations"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/05/03 at 14:40
Regular
If you were to reccomend any GC game, which would it be?
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:27
Regular
Mystic Heroes I think is the game you're getting, has been out for a while but does look pretty good. I'd pick it up if I saw it cheap.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:30
Regular
Nba street 2 even if u don't like Sports titles. Supposed to be a blast.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:32
Regular
"zelda champion"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Mystic Heroes I think is the game you're getting, has been out for a
> while but does look pretty good. I'd pick it up if I saw it cheap.

get it it is wicked
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:36
Regular
What the heck is that.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:39
"!Basement Clucking!"
An unreleased Zelda game (at least thats what im talking about). Thats what comes with Zelda anyway. 3 Zelda's for the price of one :D

Thanks for the input people, alowed me to go and read up on all the games mentioned.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:42
"!Basement Clucking!"
theres the Bonus Disk info, its no big deal, just a bonus disk.

Bonus Disc (Compatible with 60Hz TVs only): - This Limited Edition bonus disc contains two additional GameCube games: The N64 Classic The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and a previously unreleased title The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest, which was originally designed for the N64DD. And if that’s not enough the bonus disk also contains additional gameplay footage including the all-new F-Zero, 1080° Avalanche, Time Splitters 2, Phantasy Star Online, Rayman 3 & Super Monkey Ball 2, all for GameCube.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:46
Regular
Btw, i think timesplitters 2 is dissapointing.
Considering it's poor single player and even with mutliple options in multiplayer it get's a bit boring.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:49
Regular
Timesplitters 2 rocked my banana.

People moan about the single player but I really enjoyed it. Lasted me bloody ages, the multiplayer is also absoloutly brilliant.

Oh and the free disky thing you get with Zelda has actually got clips of Wario world, Metroid Prime, F-Zero, Zelda : Wind Waker, Zelda : Link to the past and a few others.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
TS2 is great. Depends if you want a long game or a pick up and play kinda game?

Metroid/Zelda/TS2 would last you a while.

Burnout/Red Card are pick up and plays. Wave Race is alright.

Eternal Darkness is great if your looking for a shorter long game. Think Res Evil but better :o)
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:00
"!Basement Clucking!"
yeah ive got TS2 for my PS2 and it was money WELL spent. As for horror games ive just got Silent Hill 3 so im ok on that front. Looking forward to my GC arrival.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.