GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES3 On-line"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:10
Regular
The excellent news from konami that the new winning eleven (pro evolution soccer to us Europeans) will be on-line aswell. Meaning you can stuff your mates and then go on-line for a bit more competition.

News monkey has the story, good news for anyone considering getting the network adapter or maybe enough to make others go out and get one.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:33
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Just being prudent a little, but I'd much rather wait until the official broadband adaptor is released, rather than get an unnofficial one.

If FM is here, I take it you own an unofficial adaptor?
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Supposed to be this friday but I think its been put back a week at least.

Funny feeling though that it will be put back again and again for a while until the network is up and running and the trial thing is over.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:26
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
When is the official Sony Broadband adaptor out?
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:10
Regular
The excellent news from konami that the new winning eleven (pro evolution soccer to us Europeans) will be on-line aswell. Meaning you can stuff your mates and then go on-line for a bit more competition.

News monkey has the story, good news for anyone considering getting the network adapter or maybe enough to make others go out and get one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.