GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES3 On-line"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:10
Regular
The excellent news from konami that the new winning eleven (pro evolution soccer to us Europeans) will be on-line aswell. Meaning you can stuff your mates and then go on-line for a bit more competition.

News monkey has the story, good news for anyone considering getting the network adapter or maybe enough to make others go out and get one.
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:32
" Crazy!"
Only ever been on Pro evo 1, was Pro evo 2 any good?

Vote The craziest Col!
Wed 28/05/03 at 14:23
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The news can also be found on the official Sony Playstation website at http://uk.playstation.com. It's Winning Eleven 7 that's definitely online (in Japan), the story is suggesting that everything happens like it normally does, Pro Evo 3 could well be playable online.
Wed 28/05/03 at 03:50
Regular
"Under the Wall"
Hmm.

They claim it'll be in both FIFA and Pro Evo, yes?

*Hopes*

Get the towels ready, because if this is true, you'll all be wiping my drool off yourselves...
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:47
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I should have more faith in the Monkey of news.

Yes.. you should... now bow forth of your intelligent news holsterers, and beg for forgiveness :D
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:46
Regular
So would I, but I can't see the news on any site, other than Special Reserve.

Call me stupid but these games are pretty damn big so I'm guessing it would be pretty damn big news.

Could be wrong though and maybe I should have more faith in the Monkey of news.
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:44
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Oh, Teletext has never let me down... ;)

The reviewing quality is outstanding and the news is spot-on. I'd believe a gibbering child more than teletext...
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:31
Regular
Pssssssst

Hate to say this but there's nothing about online on Pro Evo on any other of the main internet game sites, I'm not 100% sure but I reckon News Monkey's wrong again on yet another large story.

They recently announced that a Pokemon RPG had been announced when actually it was just a rumour.

It also totally contradicts the story on Teletext this morning saying the new Pro Evo game has been announced and that it will not be going online.
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:21
Yes I agree. Ask him in his thread Playstation Online Diaries or whatever.
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
THink FM has an official one as he is doing the on-line trial thing and I'm sure they were told where to send of for the official ones - could be wrong though.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
really was the only way they could make the best football sim at the moment any better really apart from buying a ton of licences like EA do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.