GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help With Gameaday!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 11:05
Regular
Every now and again i look On the winners page to check wherther i had won again, but after a while i realised i hadn't submitted cheats for ages, so i submitted a load of South Park Rally Cheats i'd found on cheatcc.com Then a couple of days later i looked and saw to my suprise. Someone had won by submitting South Park Rally but their name was 'empty'. I decided to look, and saw the exact cheats i'd submitted, but with the name as 'Empty'. How can i claim my free game???
Tue 30/10/01 at 16:47
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Bartlex wrote:

> You insulting My Momma? Your looking for trouble mister!

Yo mommas so fat she went sunbathing on the beach and greenpeace rolled her back into the ocean.
Tue 30/10/01 at 16:45
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> have you ever thought that the user's name was empty?

The user's name was empty, in the SR Costomer Service Forum this question is answered.
Tue 30/10/01 at 13:59
Slaveunit wrote:
> you mamma so fat, she broke her geg and gravy poured out.

You insulting My Momma? Your looking for trouble mister!
Tue 30/10/01 at 13:57
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
you mamma so fat, she broke her geg and gravy poured out.
Tue 30/10/01 at 13:56
Sniper[UK¾] wrote:
> Looks @ SR for the answer if it's nicked give him a prize then!

1.What part of SR?
2. Give who a prize?
Tue 30/10/01 at 13:55
Mystique wrote:
> yo momma

What about ma Momma?
Tue 30/10/01 at 13:55
Regular
yo momma
Tue 30/10/01 at 13:53
Thanks for the advice Sniper, Also Pro Evo, what the heck does GTA 3 have to do with this?
Tue 30/10/01 at 13:51
Regular
Looks @ SR for the answer if it's nicked give him a prize then!
Tue 30/10/01 at 13:50
Yeah, leave Mytiques Momma out of this! This between me and Mr.Anonmous (Username most proably Empty).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.