GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF vs Aiance.....who will win?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/10/01 at 18:26
Regular
Last week on RAW IS WAR Vince and Linda proposed to Shane and Steph to put everything on the line at Surviver Series...and they agreed. So who do you think will win??

I think WWF will win coz they own them.And the wCw and ECW superstars will all go to the WWF (except from Austin, shane and Steph i hope ;D). and i think RVD might turn on the alliance at the main event and cost wCw ECW the match....and everything else :D
Wed 31/10/01 at 17:19
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ok, Ok so we agree to dissagree? If not i dont care, IM WRIGHT! :P
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:33
Regular
Jericho15 wrote:
> Big Red Machine wrote:
> AH that post came out all wrong i meant

kane vs
> booker T
'taketer vs
> RVD
Rock vs austin
jericho vs angle

Why
> Jericho Vs Angle?
I think that match has no chance of happening and you ask
> what I think is gonna happen?
I want WWF to win but I got a feeling that the
> alliance are gonna win. I dont know why though!

no i ment as a team! :)
Wed 31/10/01 at 22:49
it will go on for ages but i think the WWF will win in the end.
Mon 05/11/01 at 19:07
well I think the WWF will win RVD will go to the WWF in that match well look at invasion stone cold turned on the WWF and stunnered kurt angle so at survivor kurt angle will be in the ring with austin and ankle lock him and then austin will go tap,tap,tap and thats how the WWF will win.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.