GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF vs Aiance.....who will win?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/10/01 at 18:26
Regular
Last week on RAW IS WAR Vince and Linda proposed to Shane and Steph to put everything on the line at Surviver Series...and they agreed. So who do you think will win??

I think WWF will win coz they own them.And the wCw and ECW superstars will all go to the WWF (except from Austin, shane and Steph i hope ;D). and i think RVD might turn on the alliance at the main event and cost wCw ECW the match....and everything else :D
Mon 05/11/01 at 19:07
well I think the WWF will win RVD will go to the WWF in that match well look at invasion stone cold turned on the WWF and stunnered kurt angle so at survivor kurt angle will be in the ring with austin and ankle lock him and then austin will go tap,tap,tap and thats how the WWF will win.
Wed 31/10/01 at 22:49
it will go on for ages but i think the WWF will win in the end.
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:33
Regular
Jericho15 wrote:
> Big Red Machine wrote:
> AH that post came out all wrong i meant

kane vs
> booker T
'taketer vs
> RVD
Rock vs austin
jericho vs angle

Why
> Jericho Vs Angle?
I think that match has no chance of happening and you ask
> what I think is gonna happen?
I want WWF to win but I got a feeling that the
> alliance are gonna win. I dont know why though!

no i ment as a team! :)
Wed 31/10/01 at 17:19
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ok, Ok so we agree to dissagree? If not i dont care, IM WRIGHT! :P
Wed 31/10/01 at 07:13
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Jetster wrote:
> hmmmmm.....So your saying that the WWF will hire everyone from the Allience and
> then have no wrestlers for wCw? Well i think your wrong, i think that nearly all
> the Allience with the exceptions of RVD, Booker T and all the main stars will go
> to wCw. So RVD and so on will stay in the WWF and Mike Awsome, Tommy dreamer,
> Justin Creddible etc will go to wCw to work. I think thats more likely. I cant
> believe you never thought of that? - it's so obvious! Darn wrestling n00bs.

Ok, Ok, so I was a bit cocky, but I can't see WCW staying in the immidiate future. It's enivitable, after a while, WCW will dissolve and the WCW wrestlers will go to WWF, but WWF won't acknowledge the fact that they hired them. Trust me here, I am a long time fan - I can see when these things are coming.
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
hmmmmm.....So your saying that the WWF will hire everyone from the Allience and then have no wrestlers for wCw? Well i think your wrong, i think that nearly all the Allience with the exceptions of RVD, Booker T and all the main stars will go to wCw. So RVD and so on will stay in the WWF and Mike Awsome, Tommy dreamer, Justin Creddible etc will go to wCw to work. I think thats more likely. I cant believe you never thought of that? - it's so obvious! Darn wrestling n00bs.
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:37
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
I can see what this is leading up to here. Trust me on this one. Even if you never trust me again, please trust me here. There's a possiblity of 2 outcomes.

The first being that the Alliance could win, and everything continues as normal - very unlikely. Read on to hear the more likely situation.

WWF will win the battle and the Alliance will all split. It's not like WWF will reallistically get rid of 30 or 40 wreslters from the Alliance out of a storyline, so they will be hired by the WWF. Then, the WWF will be one big happy "family" again, with a massive roster of 104 (well, as far as I can count). I can't believe than none of you thought of that - it's so obvious! Darn wrestling n00bs.
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:32
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Big Red Machine wrote:
> AH that post came out all wrong i meant

kane vs booker T
'taketer vs
> RVD
Rock vs austin
jericho vs angle

Why Jericho Vs Angle?
I think that match has no chance of happening and you ask what I think is gonna happen?
I want WWF to win but I got a feeling that the alliance are gonna win. I dont know why though!
Tue 30/10/01 at 18:22
Regular
AH that post came out all wrong i meant

kane vs booker T
'taketer vs RVD
Rock vs austin
jericho vs angle
Tue 30/10/01 at 18:20
Regular
i doubt it it'll probably something like....

kane booker T
the rock RVD
undertaker VS austin
jericho Angle

but there will probably be more in as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.