GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3..Any complaints ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/10/01 at 13:10
Regular
I will be ordering my copy of GTA3 (a little late, I know). However, I have not heard anyone have a bad word to say about it. Is there anything at all, no matter how small, actually wrong with this game ? And I do not mean the subject of the game before anyone says violence !!!!
Wed 31/10/01 at 07:40
Regular
I have one:
ITS AN 18 And i am not allowed to get it for gameaday!!!!
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:21
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
LMAO @ Pb!
Tue 30/10/01 at 18:46
Regular
"Whatever!"
Only a minor complaint - The control can be a bit off at times!!
Tue 30/10/01 at 16:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
You can't SPEAR people!

I don't like picking out flaws in games unless they are major problems that spoil the game and Im happy to say that so far GTA3 dosn't have any that I know off.
Tue 30/10/01 at 08:08
"possibly impossible"
WÚÛkiee M¯nßÜÄR wrote:
> a-man5150 wrote:
> the inability to view yourself reacting with
> prostitutes

Hold L2 and R2 while the car's rocking, and it's quite amusing
> to see them both just sitting there as the car rocks...

You mean, you've never paid a lady to just sit in your car and make it rock? I'm surprised...
;-)
Mon 29/10/01 at 18:58
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
If you get in a nice high place you can snipe passers by. Then, a crowd forms, so you snipe them. Eventually, paramedics turn up, so you can snipe them too. In fact, I had a disturbinly large body count by the time the police eventually caught me, especially seeing as I ran out of bullets and resorted to grenades.
Mon 29/10/01 at 18:54
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have to say im sceptical (if thats a word) about stealing the planes, there is not enough of the map to really fly it. I think that you can ride it much like you can the trains, but only time will tell, once im actually there.

As for beating up old ladies, thats true, and once there dead you can nick there cash! Nasty game! :D
Mon 29/10/01 at 18:49
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Oops, sorry, accidental post there. Well, my words per post just went considerably down probably. Anyway, here's a post to make up for that! Ooh, I almost posted it accidentally again there. Curse that return button being too close to the keyboard. Darn it! Anyway, as I was saying...

I don't have a PS2, nor GTA3, but I shall be getting it for the PC soon. I hope that it isn't cancelled for the PC, because I haven't hears much on it at the moment, because I will be one lovesick dude! Anyway, back to the plot, I was talking to my friends at school today, both of who have the game, and this is what they have basically told me.

You can steal boats, planes and helicopters. I questioned him about the plane factor, but he claimed that he could see it in the background, so it must be interactive. Questionable, eh? What do you all think there? I have also been told that you can beat up old people and nick their pennsions. They said that you can do a lot from the old GTA games, such as car bombinb, spraying that your good ol' pager is back in the mix. So, anyone else got any more info? If so, it's greatly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation. R@ckstar.
Mon 29/10/01 at 18:45
Regular
"360: swfcman"
rob_skater wrote:
> GTA3 is the best game I've played for the PS2. The only slightly bad thing in it
> is trying to get out of a boat (it goes a bit weird) , does anyone else think
> that?

Yeah! I have lost count the amount of times i have jumped into the sea!

The boat section is not what i thought it would be, apart from going to the second city its not used often. Nice to have the option though.
Mon 29/10/01 at 18:42
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
I don't have a PS2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.