GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Next James Bond: Beyond The Ice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 22:15
Regular
The next James Bond film is the 20th, and is called:

BEYOND THE ICE

I think it's a pretty crap name, but i can imagine a theme song 4 it, maybe they'll change the name.
The name has nothing 2 do with wat bond has ever said or done in any of the books/movies. Bond Films shouldn't have the word "the" in them, unless they hav some sort of name in them i.e The Man With the Golden Gun, or they describe something like The Spy who Loved me.

WHO AGREES WITH ME?
Sun 28/10/01 at 22:15
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
The next James Bond film is the 20th, and is called:

BEYOND THE ICE

I think it's a pretty crap name, but i can imagine a theme song 4 it, maybe they'll change the name.
The name has nothing 2 do with wat bond has ever said or done in any of the books/movies. Bond Films shouldn't have the word "the" in them, unless they hav some sort of name in them i.e The Man With the Golden Gun, or they describe something like The Spy who Loved me.

WHO AGREES WITH ME?
Sun 28/10/01 at 23:50
Regular
i'm affraid you are totally wrong there mate bond 20 isnt going t be call beyond the ice at all

from the official james bond site
"EON Productions DENIES the recent report from The Sun newspaper, that Kevin Spacey will play a villain in the next James Bond film and that the title of the film will be "Beyond The Ice" ."
Mon 29/10/01 at 07:46
Regular
I heard that Sean Connery was going to be playing Bond's dad, and that Nigel Havers was playing the villian, with Billy Connolly as his henchman, Hunter. Probably rubbish though.
Tue 30/10/01 at 15:48
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Nigel Havers, the quintessential English gentleman, in his tie and blazer.
Tue 30/10/01 at 16:16
Regular
Indeed. He's supposed to be the son of the man who killed Bond's mother and 'froze' Bond's dad.
Tue 30/10/01 at 17:13
Regular
I've only just seen a James Bond film last week, GoldenEye when it was on ITV, I thought it was really good so I taped Tomorrow Never Dies and I am gonna watch that.

Just a question:-
Are the old Bond films as good as GoldenEye?
Tue 30/10/01 at 17:16
Regular
you havent seen the other bond movies?
where the hell have you been since like the 60s?they are always on TV!!!
but to answer your question yes
Tue 30/10/01 at 18:24
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Goldeneye is the best Bond film.
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:02
Regular
I thought Bond's parents died in a mountain climbing accident?

Damn those twisted shock value plotlines.
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:03
Regular
The_Vottanator wrote:
> Goldeneye is the best Bond film.

Bah.

It's good yeah, but it's hella worth watching them all. For Your Eyes Only is my fav at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.