GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Next James Bond: Beyond The Ice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 22:15
Regular
The next James Bond film is the 20th, and is called:

BEYOND THE ICE

I think it's a pretty crap name, but i can imagine a theme song 4 it, maybe they'll change the name.
The name has nothing 2 do with wat bond has ever said or done in any of the books/movies. Bond Films shouldn't have the word "the" in them, unless they hav some sort of name in them i.e The Man With the Golden Gun, or they describe something like The Spy who Loved me.

WHO AGREES WITH ME?
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:08
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Sean Connery is playing Bond's dad!?

Well sure why not have his whole family played by past Bonds?

Roger Moore could be his Brother, Timothy Dalton could be his long lost uncle, and George Lazzenby......his Mum!!
Wed 31/10/01 at 17:21
I reckon 'The world is not enougth' was one of the best. The scene in London has got to be worth something as well as the fact that the Amerians simply don't feature in the film ( Always reasuring) Except of course through Christmas played by the lovely Denise Richards.
Maybe she could take on the role of Jane Bond, give us a nice english accent of course.
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:08
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
"It's insulting to think that I haven't anticipated your every move"
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:22
Regular
The_Vottanator wrote:
> Goldeneye is the best Bond film.

Damn straight, Ross. Alec Treyvalen ( can't spell it ) is the best Bond villian, in that he can really fight and he was classly acted by Sean Bean.
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:44
"possibly impossible"
Shock news.

Pearce Brosnan has quit the role as James Bond just before production got underway and the director has also quit.

Luckily Q's replacement, John Cleese has stepped in and saved production, asking Terry Gilliam to direct and star as the evil Coppertoe. Casting has also finished for the new Bond himself, and Eric Idle has taken over the role. Michael Palin stars as the master of disguise, miss sponge.

...well, it could happen....
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:01
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
My favourite woz License to Kill
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:11
Regular
That was my favourite before watching FYEO again.
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:10
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Goldfinger.

It has the classic one liners, some of the best gadgets, the car, and it has Connery.
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:03
Regular
The_Vottanator wrote:
> Goldeneye is the best Bond film.

Bah.

It's good yeah, but it's hella worth watching them all. For Your Eyes Only is my fav at the moment.
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:02
Regular
I thought Bond's parents died in a mountain climbing accident?

Damn those twisted shock value plotlines.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.