GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WTF? Link is IN soul calibur II"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Fri 30/05/03 at 14:55
Regular
You read it correctly. Link is IN soul calibur II. Nintendo are certainly using their exclusive characters!
Fri 30/05/03 at 16:43
Regular
Yeah and Link's in the Wind Waker too... shocking.
Fri 30/05/03 at 17:48
Regular
"aliens exist"
how old is this 'news'. anyone who hasnt has thier head up their ar$e for the last year would know this.

u d1ck!
Fri 30/05/03 at 17:54
Regular
"everyone says it"
HAHAHAHHA. You should be banned for actually thinking this is new. Which you do even now you'll deny it.

I have played Soul Calibur II for a long time as Link and Kilik as my two characters.

The game is amazing.

AMAZING.
Fri 30/05/03 at 18:16
Regular
No its Heiheichi (however you spell his name) for the PS2.
Fri 30/05/03 at 18:16
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Yeah and Link's in the Wind Waker too... shocking.

WHAT!?

How do you unlock him?
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:04
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmmmm *looks at stats* I've only been here 24 days. I didn't know! Next time I find something good, really good, I won't bother posting about it here. I try to contribute and I just get aggro from pathetic w*nkers.
Sorry I didn't read all the posts ever posted in the Nintendo Forum before I posted!
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:07
Regular
"8==="
I expected better from the Nintendo Forum.

Shame on you.
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I didn't find out about that from here, I read it in various news articles in various games magazines and websites.

So before you start talking crap about not reading all the posts, think, think how you found out about it, and realise other people can read news stories too. Look at the date on the article, see if it's new.

(Oh, and like I said a few days ago: controversy)
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:24
Regular
"8==="
Memorandum wrote:
> I didn't find out about that from here, I read it in various news
> articles in various games magazines and websites.
>
> So before you start talking crap about not reading all the posts,
> think, think how you found out about it, and realise other people can
> read news stories too. Look at the date on the article, see if it's
> new.
>
> (Oh, and like I said a few days ago: controversy)

I find that IGN consistantly gets information early. I thought this was new. If I knew information obefore others I wouldn't post the kind of crap I've been getting for trying to contribute.

(Oh, and 'kraM' is somehow better? I know controvercy is spelt oddly, there's a point to it.)
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:29
Regular
"8==="
No it was mainly untitled's reply which was really annoying. It kind of tainted the other replies in my mind. It is I who should be sorry.

Sorry.

Please apply my earlier insult just to untitled. The smelly little badger.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.