GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"30 new screenshots of Star Wars : Rebel Strike *drools*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike'.
Fri 30/05/03 at 17:23
Regular
Best. Looking. Game. Ever.

http://www.gamers.com/game/1340454
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:26
Regular
I have the Rogue Leader 3 demo and it does indeed look great. Just rent/try Panzer Dragoon and play the first few chapters. Believe me you will see what I mean about this being the best looking game EVER :)
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:24
Regular
Panzer Dragoon is very pretty, but certainly can't complete wiht the photo realistic fully rendered forests of Endor whooshing past you as you chase Storm Troopers on your speeder bike.

See this thing running and you will realise why.

As for Halo 2, can't really judge yet but it don't look 'all that and then some' from the vids i've seen. People have been cacking themselves over the graphics though so they've gotta be pretty special.
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:12
Regular
Its filmed from a shaky cam in MPEG format. They could even make Cameron Diaz look shabby ;)
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That vid I got looks pants.

Neer-neer!
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:36
Regular
I love my lists, what more can I say ;)

The Halo 2 bit got me chuckling! Just a quick link to the Halo 2 shots...

http://www.gamers.com/game/1216284/media

Wait until the release and we shall see :)
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Alastair and his lists......

Still looks way better than what I've seen of Halo 2.

*waits for storm*

Hehe!
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:17
Regular
that game looks so good, dats anova game going on my list
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:11
Regular
Looks excellent! Best looking game ever? I doubt it, Panzer Dragoon Orta looks better but its early days. Don't forget Halo 2, Zelda: Wind Waker, Half Life 2, Doom 3 etc when it comes to graphical excellence. Looks absolutley fantastic though and I can't wait.
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> Along with Mario Kart, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, F-Zero and
> many others. It's gonna be one hell of a merry Xmas this year.

Nintendo NEED a fantastic end to the year. With that + massive positive media visibility, they should do well.
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Otaku"
Anything has to be better than last year's dire Nintendo seasonal effort. I tried so hard to find a reason to buy a Cube last Christmas but when a machine's main titles are Mario Part 4 and Starfox then there was no way that was happening.

It was almost like Nintendo was playing the proverbial Santa Claus and decided the Gamecube had been a bad child so left it crap games for Christmas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.