GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Apology To Seifer And Shocktrooper..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 10:33
Regular
I want to apologzie to Seifer and Shocktrooper after our "incident" yesterday. What I did was imature and completely out of order.

I'm sorry guys.

Now, I am a little niggled that I'm taking most of the wrap for one Mr Nice Guy, who actually obtained the pictures, posted them on the internet and came up with the phrase "2 Ugly". I am not trying to shift blame for what I have done though. I have done a lot of wrong on SR and I'm not proud of it at all. At the moment, I just hate myself for what I've done to these two innocent guys.

Now, if you want me to leave, I shall. I feel like a right git at the moment and I just feel so guilty.

I'm sorry to SR staff, Seifer, Shocktrooper and anyone else that's had to put up with my childish antics.

I'm sorry.
Shaneo.
Mon 29/10/01 at 20:21
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> What's this, the kindergarden forum?

Oh my GOd!!! I always thought it was Kindergarten... Argh!
I am such a fool!

**Curls up in a corner behind his teddy**

(:)
Mon 29/10/01 at 11:19
Regular
"always swirling"
Rickly Lake is a flabby urban drug king pin who has some dirt on a tv boss who now allows her to crush peoples life and feeling world wide!
Mon 29/10/01 at 11:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ant wrote:
And I know how
> offending it is to be called ugly, RBS and Big Slow said I was in my pic in the
> SR mag, anbd I was a little offended even though I knew they were joking, (well,
> they better be {:))

Heh, you flew off on one, even though I put smileys at the end of all my posts!

Never mind though... Ugant... :-D
Mon 29/10/01 at 10:06
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Rickly Lake is an overweight female chat show host who takes great pride in frequently mentioning how she used to be overweight, but then beat the flab.

Belly's gonna get ya.
Mon 29/10/01 at 01:48
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I agree, Ricky Lake is a satanic beast but should it strictly be *who*, not what, Ricky Lake is?
Mon 29/10/01 at 01:12
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> What's Ricky Lake?

you're a 12 year old girl who doesnt know who or what ricky lake is

YOU FREAK!
Mon 29/10/01 at 01:03
Apology accepted Shaneo. Me and Shocky spoke with Mr Nice Guy last night and he made his peace with us last night.

You're a nice bloke normally, we all have are mad spells (well must of us! I know I have) don't worry about it now, it's in the past.

:D

Seifer- Blood pressure has finally dropped to normal
Sun 28/10/01 at 22:27
hehehe - everyones getting all stroppy :) keep it up guys! Here's something to work with: Shaneo, you're ugly :D
Sun 28/10/01 at 22:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Quazimodo wrote:

You ugly small red......thing
> i'll get some ant killer....mwahahahahaha....nah that pic was kool, blonde hair
> boy....

I have brown hair. :D
Sun 28/10/01 at 21:48
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Erm...why is all this here?

Perhaps it would've been better if shaneo had
> apologised on MSN (if possible,) instead of getting everyone else involved. Then
> again though, he did put it on these forums...

I think it should be left to
> Shaneo, Shockie and Siefer to sort it out. Oh, and Mr Nice Guy. And I know how
> offending it is to be called ugly, RBS and Big Slow said I was in my pic in the
> SR mag, anbd I was a little offended even though I knew they were joking, (well,
> they better be {:))

Hang on...I'm contradicting myself by replying to this
> topic. Ah well, I do it all the time, there's no point in stopping.

You ugly small red......thing i'll get some ant killer....mwahahahahaha....nah that pic was kool, blonde hair boy....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.