GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Japanese FFXII (yes, 12....twelve) release date"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 20:05
Regular
Forgot to post this when I first heard it, so here it is now.

Apparently the planned Japanese release date is the second half of the fiscal year - beginning of October 2003 to end of March 2004. Now, if it makes this at all it'll be at the very end, I'm guessing.

But when will it reach us? Depends. FFX took a whole year to get from Japan to PAL territories, so that might be a guide. Although, we don't know if they're including voice overs this time...

So, my prediction is mid-2005. Anyone else?
Sat 31/05/03 at 09:40
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
To be honest, I don't really care when it comes out in Japan - I wanna know when it's out HERE.

Yes, I'm a selfish goit, I know :OD
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I never thought of it like that. At this rate it will be the last Final Fantasy for PS2...and we only just had the first!
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
My guess is like you said mid-2005 so either it'll be one of the last games on the PS2 or a launch title for the PS3
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Forgot to post this when I first heard it, so here it is now.

Apparently the planned Japanese release date is the second half of the fiscal year - beginning of October 2003 to end of March 2004. Now, if it makes this at all it'll be at the very end, I'm guessing.

But when will it reach us? Depends. FFX took a whole year to get from Japan to PAL territories, so that might be a guide. Although, we don't know if they're including voice overs this time...

So, my prediction is mid-2005. Anyone else?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.