GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Only £3.99!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWE Wrestlemania X8'.
Sat 31/05/03 at 01:03
Regular
WWE Wrestlemania X8 is only £3.99 from an certain company, its barely 1 year a go since it was released and I can't believe it is only £3.99! I have RAW for the Xbox which I enjoy a lot but surely for £3.99 its got to be worth picking up? Can you put people through Tables? I know there are TLC matches but is it possible to put them through the Tables or climb the ladders etc? Thanks.
Sat 31/05/03 at 09:03
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Ruthless Aggression looks cool and from the movie I saw before the first RAW was even released over here, it shall r00l, as long as there are more game modes etc.
Sat 31/05/03 at 09:02
Regular
It wouldn't be fair to say because SR still sell it.

WWE RAW has a fantastic engine but with hardly any game modes you can get bored very quickly. If you are a fan of RAW then you will notice how closely related it is to the TV program. The entrances, camera angles, crowd etc is all top notch. Thre lack of story mode ruined it for some people but I still like to play it for a quick blast. RAW 2 should correct all these and by the looks of it we are in for something very special.
Sat 31/05/03 at 02:54
Regular
Dr Duck wrote:
> From who?

ditto
Sat 31/05/03 at 02:53
Regular
From who?
Sat 31/05/03 at 02:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Wrestlemania X8 is definately good for £3.99

Though I cant believe what youre saying about RAW... its absolutely crap.
Possibly the worst wrestling game ive played.

Sure, brilliant graphics... but thats all.

Go have a play of Fire Pro Wrestling if you want a *real* wrestling game.
Sat 31/05/03 at 01:58
Regular
Technically RAW is the best wrestling game to date. Practically the lack of game modes and story mode lower its credability a lot. The actual in game engine however is the gest I have played to date in a Wrestling game and unitl you have actually played it yourself you wouldn't understand. RAW 2 looks like its going to set the stall straight on all fronts.

Might pick this up tomorrow, £3.99 is hardly drastic if it ends up being rubbish.
Sat 31/05/03 at 01:36
Regular
I should think so.

The Hell in a Cell match is supposed to be the best version on any wrestling game, shame the rest of the game is pants.

Though if you enjoy RAW, I'm sure you'll like this. 2 of the worst Wrestling games i've ever had the misfortune to play.

Wrestlemania X9 is shaping up very, very nicely though.
Sat 31/05/03 at 01:03
Regular
WWE Wrestlemania X8 is only £3.99 from an certain company, its barely 1 year a go since it was released and I can't believe it is only £3.99! I have RAW for the Xbox which I enjoy a lot but surely for £3.99 its got to be worth picking up? Can you put people through Tables? I know there are TLC matches but is it possible to put them through the Tables or climb the ladders etc? Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.