GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you all doing for Halloween?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/10/01 at 11:47
Regular
I'm going to my uncle's Halloween party for a few hours today, before departing to go to an indy wrestling show. I can probably safely bet that a lot of you will go trick or treating or going to parties but let's see if I'm correct.

What about you?
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:04
Regular
"always swirling"
shaneo wrote:
> How much money have you ever made in one night at Halloween.

i once made £260.37 , but that wasn't from trick or treating
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:06
Regular
"always swirling"
shaneo wrote:
He
> says there's loads of sickos out there.

like me!!!

i want to eat your heart! (quote from little nicky)
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:07
Regular
"always swirling"
8-Ball wrote:
> dunno i always go with my brother and he counts the money then gives me some of
> it. i aint argueing he is 19

lol
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:18
yeh i know i always end up with two dead arms and two dead legs if i say "show me the money" so from then on i let him count it.
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:31
Regular
"always swirling"
8-Ball wrote:
> yeh i know i always end up with two dead arms and two dead legs if i say
> "show me the money" so from then on i let him count it.

unlucky
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:34
Regular
lexus wrote:
>because its fun to run after kids wielding an egg in your hand

I'd rather have cash in hand than eggs!

Shaneo, last year me and my brother made £21 and a few pennies, so we got a tenner each :D (we also got tonnes and tonnes of sweets!)
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:41
Regular
"always swirling"
yes but throwing a egg at a anoying 8 year old with a bag of flour in his hand and hitting him smack in the face!

thats a sight money can't buy!
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:42
Regular
"always swirling"
don't get me wrong, i like trick or treaters.

i just don't like them coming to my door!
Sat 27/10/01 at 15:02
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
My dad doesn't answer the door. He did once and he didn't know what trick or treat was so he said "What do you want?". It was also a "money can't buy" moment.
Sat 27/10/01 at 15:30
"period drama"
i you have got a powerful camera-flash set it off out the front window and all the little trick-or-treaters think it's lightning and run homw to their mummies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.