GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbies only!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 20:41
Regular
I hate the way that others treat us!! Does anyone els feal the same?
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:41
I hate the way that others treat us!! Does anyone els feal the same?
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:48
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
May I ask how others treat you???
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:48
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Yea, but you just have to grin and bare it! And gain their respect by not spamming and things like that. If they pick on you they will sonn get bored of it, and just keep coming back & P***ing them off until your a regular!
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:51
Regular
Get a Life
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:52
Ace_greg wrote:
> Yea, but you just have to grin and bare it! And gain their respect by not
> spamming and things like that. If they pick on you they will sonn get bored of
> it, and just keep coming back & P***ing them off until your a regular!

Sounds like something my mum would say but I like it!!
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:54
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Anyone who thinks it's ok or cool to act nasty to newbies for the hell of it doesn't deserve your respect ... so don't worry yourself about it.
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:55
Regular
Its not the fact he's a newbie....... Its the fact he's TORAX! :-D
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:56
If you don't spam and use correct English grammer then you will be fine. No-one will mock you if you post normally. But you have to have some respect for the other users of the forums. It is only for the best. Most of us where Newbies once before!
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:57
Regular
Oh the Spam King returns! :-D
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:58
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Basicly, don't make yourself a target to anyone, then if they start something, I'll kick their A*s for you...

... for a minimal fee :o).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.