GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well, the weekend is upon us..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 14:27
Regular
So c'mon then, spill the beans - what are you going to be watching this weekend?

For me, it's DVD incarnations of; Shrek, Swordfish, Airheads, Rush Hour and Bedazzled and if I get time Bridget Jones' Diary and Final Fantasy too. Phew!
Fri 26/10/01 at 14:27
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
So c'mon then, spill the beans - what are you going to be watching this weekend?

For me, it's DVD incarnations of; Shrek, Swordfish, Airheads, Rush Hour and Bedazzled and if I get time Bridget Jones' Diary and Final Fantasy too. Phew!
Fri 26/10/01 at 14:29
Well in theory, my weekend will be completely filled with GTA3 playing, but if that sneaky postman doesn't sort me out tomorrow - I'll be watching old episodes of Buffy and Brasseye through tear filled eyes.
Fri 26/10/01 at 14:33
Regular
Airheads warra film, is that actually out on DVD now?
Fri 26/10/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Yep, it's out on Region 1 DVD, along with the classic - Master of the Universe. Anyone remember that?
Fri 26/10/01 at 15:19
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I wish it wasnt the weekend, it means my half term is coming to an end :(
Fri 26/10/01 at 15:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ah the weekend.
Friday Night: Go to see girlfriend and sulk because I'm not playing GTA3

Saturday: Doing stuff with woman.
Sunday: Going to watch Dr John at the Royal Albert Hall

Hurrah
Fri 26/10/01 at 15:25
Regular
Tonight: Out for a curry and a few beers with my brother and the lads. None of this "Sorry, I'll be late, have to paint my nails" crap.

Tomorrow: Sit looking at the box of GTA 3 - unless I can persuade my mate to buy a PS2 to play it on. Out in the evening.

Sunday: Train back to Surrey asap, and play GTA3 all day.
Fri 26/10/01 at 15:28
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Apologies for moving off-topic slightly, but what's all the ruckas with GTA3? I've been hearing lots of good things about this, but foolishly sold my PS2 a while ago and will be reinvesting again in a week or two in another one - worth picking up with the machine?
Fri 26/10/01 at 15:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
100% yes.

I was umming and erring about it, read some reviews and thought "Why not" and can say, with hand on heart, it is the best game I have played on the PS2 and a reason to get one again.

You'll love it.
Voice acting by

Joe Pantiolano
Robert Loggia
Kyle Machlachlan
Guru

And they have licensed the entire Scarface soundtrack for one of the in-car radio stations.
Fri 26/10/01 at 15:47
Regular
"Wasting away"
Bleeders wrote:

Shrek, - Good all round family film, aimed at everyone
Swordfish, - Nice to see John Travolta as a bad guy
Airheads, - WTF?
Rush Hour - Hmmmm, didn't like
Bedazzled -Awful
Bridget Jones' Diary - Good Brit flick, ace fight scene
Final Fantasy - Amazing special effects. Don't watch it just to moan about the storyline

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.