GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it spring or summer?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/04/07 at 15:13
Regular
Because I saw a lot of topless sunbathers on my walk today =) and most of them were women =D

Also in the paper, this time last year it was cold and icey =S

Enjoy your early summer guys ^^
Sun 15/04/07 at 10:11
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Have you ever said you were topless?
Sat 14/04/07 at 22:39
Regular
You don't have to be a woman to go topless, mate
Sat 14/04/07 at 22:25
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
What? Mumbais a woman?

MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE!:P

Seriously, no one tells me anything in these forums.
Sat 14/04/07 at 21:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
that and there's hardly anything good out at this time of year (until Forza 2 comes out next month, wooo)
Sat 14/04/07 at 21:21
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Machie wrote:
> Because I saw a lot of topless sunbathers on my walk today =) and most of them were women =D

I'm moving to Tewksbury then :D

Although it is nice to see the sun out now, makes people not want to buy games and therefore work is easier...
Sat 14/04/07 at 19:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
wonderful..........
Sat 14/04/07 at 18:44
Regular
'Fraid that's not gonna happen.. the BT Homepage claims it's all set to be a heatwave weekend.
Sat 14/04/07 at 15:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hope it cools down tomorrow, having my first game of football for about a year and 3 months tomorrow with my work team.
Sat 14/04/07 at 15:48
Regular
I bought a sunlounger from tesco yesterday (it's a bit crap as it doesn't go flat, so lying on your front is a bit lame), and was out topless sunbathing today, for a half hour or so.

Machie was perving at me over the fence, but I didn't mind.

The weather we've had so far has been awesome. I think this year's going to be a good one :^)
Sat 14/04/07 at 15:25
Regular
And I have to waste my weekend doing art work. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.