GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BABY NAMES for a boy please"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 00:39
Regular
Any ideas for a baby boy's name?

Must suit my first grandson (due Jan/Feb)

Must not be "John", "Paul" etc.

Please give reasons for suggestions.

Ta.
Sat 03/11/01 at 17:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
How about Tony Jr?
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:43
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
How about Bod?

I dont think there will ever be a point in the future of mankind where a small bald child, who plays music whenever he arrives anywhere will ever be unneeded?

alternativly... how about Seven? ... or Soda?
(Just because I ripped it off Seinfeld)
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:35
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Captain Amazing ---- cool!
Mum-Ra----- dont say that, thats what i was going to call my kid
Battle Cat----- yeah!
The Schmoo
Mini-Tony
Dr
> Mystery
Jor-El----- goatboy you genius!
Ian
-------------------------

LionO?
egon
slimer
megatron
mario
adolf
spock
Gandalf
Strider
Kermit
Buzz Lightyear
einstien
marty McFly
rover
homer
rocko --- kinda gay though
Jin

why?
i dunno
Wed 31/10/01 at 19:09
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
How about Ludvig?

In an uncertain world, working as a morrored, robot egg, who lives in the forest, looking after woodland creatures and haveing adventures with no plot or point, whilst being constantly watched by a deer stalker wearing unkown, is always something for a young lad to aspire to?
Wed 31/10/01 at 19:09
Regular
Michael Emily Jacob Hannah Matthew Samantha Joshua Ashley Christopher Sarah Nicholas Alexis Brandon Taylor Tyler Jessica Andrew Madison Austin Elizabeth
Daniel Alyssa Joseph Megan William Kayla Zachary Lauren John Rachel David Victoria Ryan Brianna Anthony Amanda James Abigail Justin Jennifer Jonathan Emma Alexander Olivia Kyle Morgan Robert Nicole Christian Brittany Dylan Jasmine Jordan Stephanie Samuel Alexandra Jose Sydney Kevin Rebecca
Noah Julia Benjamin Anna Thomas Katherine Nathan Allison Hunter Amber Cameron Kaitlyn Aaron Haley
Ethan Destiny Eric Courtney Jason Danielle Brian Natalie Caleb Jordan Cody Maria Logan Brooke Luis Savannah Adam Mary Steven Gabrielle Connor Sara
Timothy Madeline Charles Shelby....... Alistair and Tony.....

There must be a name you like in there! :-)
Wed 31/10/01 at 19:02
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been
The champion of the world.
Three bodies lyin' there does Patty see
And another man named Bello, movin' around mysteriously.
"I didn't do it," he says, and he throws up his hands
"I was only robbin' the register, I hope you understand.
I saw them leavin'," he says, and he stops
"One of us had better call up the cops."

Internet sing-a-longs don't really work... :)
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:57
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
GO USA >^.^< wrote:
> You could name him Alexander [wich is the worlds fav name, It's a fact] or Matt,
> it sounds so nice,Tony Jr, sweet, William, they are allways nice if they are
> called william, Shigeru, if hes japanese, but just NOT Charlie or Ruben!

RUBIN! YES!!!

If anyone mocks him he can punch their lights out.

Here come the story of the Hurricane. The man the authoities came to blame. For something that he never did....
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:30
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Chorton

Then his career as a BMX superspar would be assured!

Just so long as you only need to do lots of weelies to win international competitions, which, according to the way I image such events to occur (weelies and bunnie hops being the only requirements) he will be a shoe-in.
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Dunno if its been said before but i like the name Craig, i choose this becuase i have 3 friends with this name and i think it is good, its not easy to make fun of it, its nice and neutral. :)
Wed 31/10/01 at 14:42
You could name him Alexander [wich is the worlds fav name, It's a fact] or Matt, it sounds so nice,Tony Jr, sweet, William, they are allways nice if they are called william, Shigeru, if hes japanese, but just NOT Charlie or Ruben!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.