GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VIP Codes..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/06/03 at 11:53
Regular
Bored so I'll write this topic. Anybody got VIP codes? I can't remember what I need though I know Pikmin (bought it and sent it back 'cos it didn't have VIP code) and Zelda codes are required. Will pay money for codes. e-mail me, [email protected]
Thu 12/06/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Same as above^"
Nah, just gives you loads of stars. Might be usfull if they start giving away decent things for stars like they are thinking about doing.
Thu 12/06/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Omnipresent"
ooh, sounds conniving. Nintendo can't be strict with accounts, have they found out? Does it show you've registered a game more than once?
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Same as above^"
I'll just tell you as it didn't work for me every time and it ain't fair making you pay for something that don't work. After all we nintendo fans gotta stick together right?

When you type in the code and the screen comes up telling you which game you are registering don't press continue. Instead open a new window, and another and another and another and so on pending on how many stars you want. Then hit continue on all the screens. If it worked you'll be awarded stars for each screen. But like i said it only worked for me twice out of 5.

Tell me if it works. So i can take so credit for my evil genius.
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:12
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Damn!

*slaps head*

I forgot! I have Pikmin, Prime and Zelda codes that I haven't used!
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:08
Regular
"Omnipresent"
SireSmith wrote:
> Theres a flaw with the site that alows you to register the same game a
> couple of times. I got enough stars to buy anything i want. Can i sell
> you the tip?

E-mail me.
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Omnipresent"
BEARDS. wrote:
> I have one from a GBASP. Should I take advantage of a fool...?

Yes, take advantage of a fool...
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Same as above^"
Theres a flaw with the site that alows you to register the same game a couple of times. I got enough stars to buy anything i want. Can i sell you the tip?
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:39
Regular
I've got an unused SP one too....I might need it in future if my account suddenly disappears :D
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:05
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I have one from a GBASP. Should I take advantage of a fool...?
Wed 11/06/03 at 23:34
Regular
Its sad ain't it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.