GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Damn Dirty SR In Stock "YES""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 14:25
Regular
Grand Theft Auto 3.

Gamespot give it 9.6 and other sites give it big.
I am most interested in it, so I check the stock and a big YES, so I trundle off down to Sawbo and "It's not out until tomorrow".

I stamped my feet and cried like a girl, but they just sniggered into their hands and made me go away.

Curses, I dont wants to wait for official launch day, I want (possibly law-breaking) it today.
Bah to obeying trade regulations, go on, break it just once for me.

I'd be, like, grateful or something.
Now I have to wait another day to get it.

*waaaaaaaah no fair*
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:44
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Can we blame Goatboy's tagline on Hear'Say?
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
If only Hear'Say were in GTA3, imagine how many people would buy it!
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sadly not true, otherwise the prisons would be full of gullible children and over-weight middle-twenties Trekkies with greasy hair using the "But she's fit, I've got a website about her" defence.
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:35
Regular
I think you'd get put away just for liking Hear'say that much, let alone the murders.....
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
For the sake of sanity, I will go on a killing spree and blame it on Hearsay. Perfect! :D
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I wouldn't.
I would write "Hearsay made me do it hahahah" in dog food on the wall.
Then plaster my house in Hearsay stuff and wear a "Hearsay" t-shirt to the trial.

Then maybe, just maybe they would crumble into the dust-demons I know they are.
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:32
Regular
Yup. First thing I would do after killing someone would be to buy posters and albums of every pop crap out there, and turn my bedroom into a shrine.

Just after hiding the evidence, actually.
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:31
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> If you pesky kids get this game and go on a rampage, dont blame the game, say
> Hearsay made you do it.

Please.

Pesky kid??? I'm legally old enough to buy it all on my own, but my mummy wouldn't let me. So I claimed it as a GAD.
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
If you pesky kids get this game and go on a rampage, dont blame the game, say Hearsay made you do it.

Please.
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:21
Regular
Well, I have seen the box, and in the bottom left corner, there is an 18age symbol. SR have the NTSC box on their site, and the 18 on the PAL one is where the American Age rating is on SRs picture.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.