GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who the hell is Martha Stewart?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/06/03 at 17:59
Regular
...because I used her in my RE exam. I should have written Rosa Parks, yet I wrote Martha Stewart.

So, er, who is Martha Stewart? I want to know how much of an idiot the marker thinks I am.
Fri 06/06/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
American equivalent od Delia Smith. She's in the papers today incidentally, something about being sent to jail I think (Martha that is, not Delia!)
Fri 06/06/03 at 18:29
Regular
"8==="
Lindgren wrote:
> (Martha that is, not Delia!)

Damn.
Fri 06/06/03 at 18:29
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I see.
Fri 06/06/03 at 18:32
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Still, I don't know why the hell I said Martha Stewart.

Strange.
Fri 06/06/03 at 18:35
Regular
"8==="
When I was about 8 I used to say my step brother was Oliver Cromwell. It sounded like his name, and until I heard it again I thought he was called Oliver Cromwell.

That's quite an embarrassing 'accidental switching of names' too.
Fri 06/06/03 at 18:35
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
She's some American that Americans always talk about...
Fri 06/06/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Can't of used google all that well...

http://www.achievement.org/autodoc/page/ste0pro-1

Unfortunately the info here seems to suggest not much religion based linkage, though this one http://www.landoverbaptist.org/ news0202/bodyparts.html - a story about her prosthetic limb business - does suggest she's a bit, erm, right wing

A quote from that page; "Both stores specialize in selling sinless plastic body parts to Christians who have been betrayed by their own bodies. True Christians are told by the Lord Jesus that if any body part might cause them to sin, it is best that they cut it off. "

It's really going to matter how you used her, 'cause at the moment she's up for alleged insider trading and possible tax fraud...
Fri 06/06/03 at 19:05
Regular
Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Martha Stewart present the 10 O' Clock news on BBC one? Isn't she the blck woman?
Fri 06/06/03 at 19:08
Regular
"Festivus!"
I did an R.E. paper today.

Did all the odd questions.

I rock.

I talked about 4 wedding and a funeral.
Fri 06/06/03 at 19:22
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Martha Stewart present the 10 O'
> Clock news on BBC one? Isn't she the blck woman?

That's Moira Stewart.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.