GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music just keeps getting better"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 10:13
Regular
First Catatonia, then 5ive and now The Divine Comedy - all the useless, regurgitating bands are splitting up! Steps look likely to be next because they've released a Best Of album (probably about 20 '5,6,7,8' remixes). The only good thing that Divine Comedy did was the theme tune to Father Ted. Who would you like to split up and why?
Sun 30/12/01 at 11:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ladies and Gentlemen - proof that I can tell the future!
Fri 26/10/01 at 08:51
Regular
The scum known as Slipknot.
Thu 25/10/01 at 20:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The most depressing thing I have seen is a Savage Garden 'hoodie'

hehe
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:12
Regular
"always swirling"
i hope that all boy groups such as westlife and others split up and die in such a way as that no one will be able to tell if the bodies were theirs.

maybe a fire.

maybe a rhino runs lose and eats them.

just let you imagination run wild.(a bit like the rhino)
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:09
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I quite like The Divine Comedy, but the band I'd like to see split are Hearsay. I can't see that happening too soon though.
Thu 25/10/01 at 17:52
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
SAVAGE GARDEN - the only band I actually hate. Glad they've split up. As to everyone else, I desire no band to split up as, well, if I don't want to listen to them I won't.

Hope Steps don't break up - getting to see the lasses prance about on Top of the Pops every now and then is well worth it.
Thu 25/10/01 at 11:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You might be pleased to know that Neil Hannon is still signed to Parlophone to do solo stuff.
Thu 25/10/01 at 10:18
Regular
"not dead"
I like the Divine Comedy, there songs make me smile, and that's all i ever wanted from them.
Thu 25/10/01 at 10:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
First Catatonia, then 5ive and now The Divine Comedy - all the useless, regurgitating bands are splitting up! Steps look likely to be next because they've released a Best Of album (probably about 20 '5,6,7,8' remixes). The only good thing that Divine Comedy did was the theme tune to Father Ted. Who would you like to split up and why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.