GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music just keeps getting better"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 10:13
Regular
First Catatonia, then 5ive and now The Divine Comedy - all the useless, regurgitating bands are splitting up! Steps look likely to be next because they've released a Best Of album (probably about 20 '5,6,7,8' remixes). The only good thing that Divine Comedy did was the theme tune to Father Ted. Who would you like to split up and why?
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:30
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
i Hope all the rubbish boy bands split up
Sun 30/12/01 at 20:31
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
solskjaer24:

I also want all that Dance, trance, garage, RnB, hip-hop and
> stuff like that to end!! I HATE ALL THAT KIND OF STUFF!!

dance/trance and rnb hip.hop to stay GARAGE to go, ilke the other stuff just not the pile of poo they call garage.

one thing to remeber tho, there has to b bad music too have good music... just dont listen to the rubbish music :-) simply really aint it :-)
Sun 30/12/01 at 18:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I seriously want Slipknot to split up!! Before someone like me, who hates them, decides to go and kill them or force them to quit! Then I could blame it on their music!!

I also want all that Dance, trance, garage, RnB, hip-hop and stuff like that to end!! I HATE ALL THAT KIND OF STUFF!!
Sun 30/12/01 at 17:35
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> The most depressing thing I have seen is a Savage Garden 'hoodie'

hehe

LoL :D :D
Sun 30/12/01 at 14:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You saw that Whicker thing as well last night and got ideas about where to stick Hairy Geliwell too? Next my prediction about Robbie Williams coming out to improve his record sales will come true. Just wait and see.
Sun 30/12/01 at 13:54
Regular
"not dead"
Though 5ive and Steps have split up recently, the likes of Pop Idol is finding many, many mindless idiots that can be moulded into the new pop goons of the future.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
Sun 30/12/01 at 13:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I would like to stuff Halliwell in a big Wicker Man and dance until the sun rises.
Sun 30/12/01 at 13:29
Regular
Snuggly got banned actually, once. Go on, we're dying to hear. :0)

No kids come on this forum anyway. :0)

As for the band... I want Geri Halliwell to split up. And anyone who talks fast and pretends it's music.
Sun 30/12/01 at 12:31
Could'nt agree more. I would go on a big rant about my hatred of Garage, but I don't want to be the first staff member to be banned from the forums :)
Sun 30/12/01 at 12:10
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
not quite a music group, but a music style. i hope garage vanish. highly unlikley i know , but ibby dbbiy i got 21 seconds ta go.... bo selecta!! wtf is that all about.

the name is fitting tho, most people keep rubish in their garage's :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.