GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your opinions please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/07/06 at 20:29
Regular
"lets go back"
My band are getting t-shirts made to sell to our fans but we need to decide on a design. We have 5 ideas at the moment and I'd like some unbiased feedback as to what is best and why or any suggestions for improvements before we shell out loads of money for tshirts people wont like.

Here are the links:

design 1
design 2
design 3
design 4
design 5
Mon 03/07/06 at 21:12
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Design 1, easily.
Mon 03/07/06 at 21:11
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Had to reply to this thread. Love designs no matter what they are.

Im for #5
Mon 03/07/06 at 21:00
Regular
Me and my 11 year old like #5 too :)
Mon 03/07/06 at 20:36
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Number 5 is the best: it's not over the top, and still looks quite eye catching.
Mon 03/07/06 at 20:29
Regular
"lets go back"
My band are getting t-shirts made to sell to our fans but we need to decide on a design. We have 5 ideas at the moment and I'd like some unbiased feedback as to what is best and why or any suggestions for improvements before we shell out loads of money for tshirts people wont like.

Here are the links:

design 1
design 2
design 3
design 4
design 5

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.