GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UNCOPULARITY CONTEST"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/06/03 at 19:01
Regular
These are the people I hate and the people you are allowed to insult,

1.Memorandum
2.Memorandum
3.Afro Joe
4.You know who
5.Ledgrin
6.El Robin
7.Hedfix
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:32
Regular
"\\"
But you pointed out a mistake... I DONT LIKE THAT IF I'M NOT THE ONE DOING IT!

*runs off and cries*
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:30
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> Memorandum... People hate you not because you say like "your an
> idiot"

Yes. I do say things like that, mainly because it's true. Although I say 'you're' :-D

> but you go on about how good you are and how we should be
> like you and how we should post smart posts, when you just post about
> a million posts a day.

Now that is a lie. I do not go on about how good I am. You find another post where I said I was better than someone else and I'll give you a shiny nickel. I only said that before because it was exactly the kind of comment he was fishin' for.

There, I did this without turning the post against you. I just pointed out that what you said wasn't true. I didn't try and twist your words etc.
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:26
Regular
J-42 wrote:
> PS. I love memorandumB.

What an odd mis-spelling of 'am'.
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:11
Regular
"\\"
Memorandum... People hate you not because you say like "your an idiot" but you go on about how good you are and how we should be like you and how we should post smart posts, when you just post about a million

"post smart posts"

posts a day.

Your probably gonna find someway to turn this post against me... but i dont care.

Actually i think you're a good poster but you keep going on about how stupid i am which i find rather stupid as you dont even know me.
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:08
Regular
The first part is false, he wouldn't accept my offer, the second part is also false howver. More people like him than the number of people who like you cubed ( 1 * 1 * 1 = )
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:06
Regular
"\\"
Memorandum wrote:
> It's not hard to know who you are.
>
> The sheer idiocy that lies behind your posts shines through
> immediately

Thats called a tagline
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:03
" Crazy!"
Memorandum, just because your attracted to men it dosn't mean your better than me.
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
We're all sad...
*Crys*
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Awwww.... Me sad....
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I hate RoJ

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.