GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Frappr! Map"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/07/06 at 09:02
Regular
I thought I would set up a new one as I couldnt remember the address of the old one and it was a little messed up registering everyone as males, plus most of the people on it aren't around anymore :'(

So a new forum, a new frappr map. I'm sure some of you are registered on there already and those who aren't it doesn't take more than a minute to do it.

Freeola Forum Frappr Map
Tue 03/10/06 at 12:33
Regular
I don't just stalk anyone you know.
Tue 03/10/06 at 12:36
Regular
Damn, I thought I'd pulled :^(
Tue 03/10/06 at 13:08
"possibly impossible"
Borat §agdiyev wrote:
> I don't just stalk anyone you know.

And don't forget the Stalker's fee (payable by monthly Direct Debit)
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:38
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
When are you looking to do a meet up then, or is it all just talk at the minute. How many would actually would want to be part of this?
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:40
Regular
I'm thinking only 5. Not sure Smedlos would want to, we don't really know much about him :(

I'd like to do it but it's just finding the right place to hold it. :)
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:45
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machie wrote:
> I'm thinking only 5. Not sure Smedlos would want to, we don't
> really know much about him :(
>
> I'd like to do it but it's just finding the right place to hold
> it. :)

Im sure Smeds might...

Think the venue will be the biggest problem, having to take in to account people with out transport and how prepared they are to travel, price for public transport/travel has to be considered etc...
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:52
Regular
Would it be on a weekend too?
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:54
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Probably a better time then any.
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:55
Regular
Would this be better before or after your pregnancy? :)
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:58
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Dont plan it round me lol

My pregnancy is a walk in the park at the minute. Nothing is bothering me about it.

My problem is travel and sitter for kids etc... More then if im preggers or not :P :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.