GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Opening Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/05/06 at 12:25
Regular
"Phew!"
Welcome to the Freeola Forum for General Discussion.

To begin simply click "Reply" or "Post New Message", or "Start New Thread".
Thu 25/05/06 at 09:12
"possibly impossible"
Welcome home.
Thu 25/05/06 at 08:40
Regular
Oops, slight bug with the edit message routine due to some new features we have been working on. All fixed now and I've just recovered the thread titles from this morning and you can get back into them now.
Thu 25/05/06 at 05:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It's nice to see this place up and running again. I hope you keep it that way. The troublemakers will no doubt be along later today.
You might want to put some kind of block on not having a title, seeing as you've no way into Edgy's post from the main page without one.
Good luck with the forum
Wed 24/05/06 at 22:49
Regular
Well that was random - I thought, "wonder what's happening with Freeola lately" and low and behold the forums are back! Whoo!
Wed 24/05/06 at 20:46
Regular
"A date with destiny"
Well I suppose it is bound to take a few weeks just to get started. It's only been here for 15 minutes so far, so maybe it'll be tomorrow at 4 pm before anybody else even submits a post.
Wed 24/05/06 at 20:33
Regular
"A date with destiny"
We appear to be up and running!
Mon 22/05/06 at 12:25
Regular
"Phew!"
Welcome to the Freeola Forum for General Discussion.

To begin simply click "Reply" or "Post New Message", or "Start New Thread".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.