GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's taking over the world???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 22:39
Regular
Do you have any thoughts as to who's trying to take over the world??? It can be anyone, terrorists, small time companies, resturants. I personally think that Starbucks Coffe are trying to take over the world. They are all over London, absolutely everywhere. I also think that fast food resturants are slowly taking over aswell. A new Mcdonalds has just been built up our town. Sure it's great but the litter gets all over the place. I live bout.. a mile away from the town and there is litter on our road.
Any thoughts?
Wed 24/10/01 at 15:17
"High polygon count"
That David Icke site is hilarious!
Wed 24/10/01 at 15:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Oi David Icke, back in your box
Wed 24/10/01 at 15:03
Regular
Reptilian Shape-Shifters.
Wed 24/10/01 at 00:11
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Hmmmm....I'd have to with MEEEEEE!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

Okay so it was the obvious answer but I got to it first. :-)
Tue 23/10/01 at 22:39
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Do you have any thoughts as to who's trying to take over the world??? It can be anyone, terrorists, small time companies, resturants. I personally think that Starbucks Coffe are trying to take over the world. They are all over London, absolutely everywhere. I also think that fast food resturants are slowly taking over aswell. A new Mcdonalds has just been built up our town. Sure it's great but the litter gets all over the place. I live bout.. a mile away from the town and there is litter on our road.
Any thoughts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.