GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's taking over the world???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 22:39
Regular
Do you have any thoughts as to who's trying to take over the world??? It can be anyone, terrorists, small time companies, resturants. I personally think that Starbucks Coffe are trying to take over the world. They are all over London, absolutely everywhere. I also think that fast food resturants are slowly taking over aswell. A new Mcdonalds has just been built up our town. Sure it's great but the litter gets all over the place. I live bout.. a mile away from the town and there is litter on our road.
Any thoughts?
Wed 24/10/01 at 20:26
then when you're breath smells of coffee you buy a packet of polos to get rid of the taste. These contain stuff that makes you go to the bog. You then use toilet paper made by andrex. After depositing you're whole stomach into the bowl you get a packet of crisps which have salt on making you thirsty. The cycle continues!
Wed 24/10/01 at 20:22
i like conspiricy theories, distract you from real life!
Wed 24/10/01 at 20:20
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Thank you etila, exactly my point.
Erm, I think I saw a prize which you havn't claimed yet.
Don't get your hopes up though.
Wed 24/10/01 at 19:03
Iraqistan Man wrote:
> Open you eyes people, can't you see that we are no longer safe in a world where
> there are 3 Starbuck Coffe shops down the same street. They use mind bending
> drugs in their coffe which makes you go back for more and then the drugs make
> you drop the cup when you're finished just so they can get that bit more
> advertisement. I'm telling you now, they're watching.

In soft drinks, coke etc, they add salt, but not enough to taste it much, this then slowly dehydrates the last drink you had making you need one half an hour later.
They probably use the same thrick with the coffee!
Wed 24/10/01 at 18:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
See my post about David Icke for my response to the previous post.
Wed 24/10/01 at 18:11
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Open you eyes people, can't you see that we are no longer safe in a world where there are 3 Starbuck Coffe shops down the same street. They use mind bending drugs in their coffe which makes you go back for more and then the drugs make you drop the cup when you're finished just so they can get that bit more advertisement. I'm telling you now, they're watching.
Wed 24/10/01 at 16:54
Regular
I DON'T believe in the Reptilian theory by the way. Just in case anyone thinks I do.
Wed 24/10/01 at 16:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yes that scalding hot coffee what a weapon.
Wed 24/10/01 at 15:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, Icke isn't mad at all.
Reptiles rule this planet and a group of 12 people make all the decisions and The Bildeburg burn owls and stuff.

*shakes head*
Idiots like Icke make those that believe in general government wrong-doings sound just as hardline mental as he is.
Wed 24/10/01 at 15:17
Regular
The Queen is apparently a Reptilian Shape-Shifter. The Royals take part in Satanic rituals at Balmoral where they sacrifice children and drink their blood.

Come on man! THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

Is David Icke mad or what? Or maybe....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.