GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda is quite possibly the....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Tue 10/06/03 at 16:36
Regular
...best game i've ever played.

Ever.

I've only been playing it for 3 days and i'm proper bumming it now.

I've never ever played a Zelda game before this, so its all new to me and I love it.

The graphics are by far the best i've EVER seen.

Yes. The best.

And there is so much stuff to do! Argh I cannot beleive how good this game is! Especially sailing the oceans, thats fun. And the idea of controlling the wind.

I defeated the first boss at about 3am this morning. *Jaw Drops* Graphiccly stunning. Amazing!

Nintendo have seriously pulled off a fantastic game.

Oh and take a look at this: -

www.geocities.com/gamezfreakstuff/compare

Agree? I do. They are both similar.
Tue 10/06/03 at 16:36
Regular
...best game i've ever played.

Ever.

I've only been playing it for 3 days and i'm proper bumming it now.

I've never ever played a Zelda game before this, so its all new to me and I love it.

The graphics are by far the best i've EVER seen.

Yes. The best.

And there is so much stuff to do! Argh I cannot beleive how good this game is! Especially sailing the oceans, thats fun. And the idea of controlling the wind.

I defeated the first boss at about 3am this morning. *Jaw Drops* Graphiccly stunning. Amazing!

Nintendo have seriously pulled off a fantastic game.

Oh and take a look at this: -

www.geocities.com/gamezfreakstuff/compare

Agree? I do. They are both similar.
Tue 10/06/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I've been a Zelda fan since the Merry old days of the NES (Oooooooooold :D) and it is one of the best.

This is the reason I've always been a Nintendo fan, since I was about 4. :D
Tue 10/06/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Of course, what I meant was, games of this qulaity. I haven't been a fan for that long just because of Wind Waker. :D
Tue 10/06/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I would say as games go, this is well above average. I however preferred OOT. I am enjoying the game, but every so often I will find I have to do something that I really don’t want to have to. I love the new graphic style and the gameplay is much the same as it has always been, which is not a bad thing, I would have liked the dungeons to be a little longer though.

I would give it 8.5/10
Tue 10/06/03 at 17:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
gamezfreak wrote:
> The graphics are by far the best i've EVER seen.

You must have led a sheltered life.
Tue 10/06/03 at 17:27
Regular
I'm with Blank.

WW is pretty crap, see, there's this bit near the start with a branch...
Tue 10/06/03 at 17:58
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> I'm with Blank.
>
> WW is pretty crap, see, there's this bit near the start with a
> branch...

LMAO! But yea WW rules in every aspect.
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:10
Regular
Well they are the most impressive graphics i've ever seen. Some of the effects are pretty much visually stunning.

Takes a whole different approach to cel shading.

So who thinks Zelda and Wonderboy are similar?
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
I've been a Zelda fan this the days of the NES version and I even have the watch game version which kept me entertained through middle school.

Anyways, its not the best game ever. Just easily one of the best games ever (wait for the stunning ending).

Ocarina of Time wins best game ever :)
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:17
Regular
I found it superb, but Ocarina of Time was epic - the ending with lightning, transformation of Ganon, the music...

Unbeatable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.