GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Sony Handheld outsell Gameboy?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 19:10
Regular
With sony now entering the handheld region of gaming will there console outsell the Gameboy and GBA? Do you think Sony can beat the Big N or do you think Nintendo's experience in the market wil put them ahead of the rivals?
Sun 15/06/03 at 22:02
Regular
"bing bang bong"
The Xbox is the best portable console of all!!~!
Sun 15/06/03 at 19:52
Regular
Well i think the PSP is good news. Now finally Nintendo will get there fingers out their a*ses and do some real work to keep the Gameboy series up there. They'll have to come up with new, fresh and innovative ideas. Some new franchises would be nice. Competition is great... although i hope the PSP eventually gets hammered!!
Sun 15/06/03 at 12:15
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Speed wrote:
> The N-Gage will have a miserable premature death. I dont think it
> stands the slightest chance in this market.

That's a given
Sun 15/06/03 at 10:46
Regular
The N-Gage will have a miserable premature death. I dont think it stands the slightest chance in this market.
Sun 15/06/03 at 10:45
Regular
Yeah i was going to mention the price-tag, its a joke. I wonder about other things such as battery life, the screen etc.
I cant see Sony going as far as microsoft, in selling the PSP at a huge loss. For £200 90% of ppl would buy another console, or even opt for a GBA SP with five games...
Sun 15/06/03 at 09:14
Regular
WOW! That's waay too much money.
Sun 15/06/03 at 02:36
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I heard it's going to cost something in the region of £200, and no-one in their right minds would spend that sort of money on a portable games console :o

If they can get it sub-£100, it kicks the Gameboys harris, Nintendo don't release another one and they support it well, then they might be in with a chance.
Thu 12/06/03 at 04:12
Regular
"8==="
Note to self: DOT those "t's" and CROSS those "i's"!
Thu 12/06/03 at 04:11
Regular
"8==="
see?

:)
Thu 12/06/03 at 04:11
Regular
"8==="
*Playstaion

I even hate to spell it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.