GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GTA3 Topic - open for any GTA dissucusions"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 18:07
Regular
as we grow near to gta3's release, i feel that we need a topic just for gta where we can talk all about it. it also stops the spread of loads of gta topics like we had back in july with gt3.

so talk my fellow criminals, talk

let me start it off:

i saw the box for gta3 today,looks good and is a good sign that its release is still on for this friday
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:07
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
as we grow near to gta3's release, i feel that we need a topic just for gta where we can talk all about it. it also stops the spread of loads of gta topics like we had back in july with gt3.

so talk my fellow criminals, talk

let me start it off:

i saw the box for gta3 today,looks good and is a good sign that its release is still on for this friday
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:09
Only 3 days to go...
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:15
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
This game is gonna be the best PS2 title to date by far!

I read about someone playing a mission to take out some triads:

No matter how many times he did the mission it never ended the same.
On one occasion, he blasted in with Uzi's taking them all out, except for one that escaped.
When he left the building, the one remaining triad car-jacked a lorry and chased after the guy.
After stealing a car, the lorry chased him to the docks, where he wrote off the car and proceeded running on foot.
The lorry steamed after him, but pressing a button made the character jump out of the way of the lorry, and it ploughed off a jetty into the sea! Killing the triad, and completing the mission!

No how about that... It sounds like a film! A film that has infinate endings! No longer are badies restricted to single rooms, and repetitive attack patterns!

There's also a massive city to explore with a dynamic environment, and everyday people. Subgames like being a taxi driver, ambulance man etc...

This is game of the year. I need it. Roll on Friday! I also suggest that everyone buy it at launch, because it could well be banned soon after!
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:23
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Will the car handling be like Crazy Taxi's?
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:28
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
MUST WIN GAD, MUST PLAY GAME

my only hope of getting this game before christmas is by winning a gad.as if i were to save,i would have the money at christmas,but not before because ive got christmas and birthday presents to buy,and i do not work.

come friday,when most of you are playing your new game, blowing up and killing everyone in sight.i will be sat at my computer reading all you have to say about it and crying because i dont have it.maybe that will give me a chance to win,when your all playing i will be writing.
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:28
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
Apparently it is similar for the sports cars, but you get ice-cream vans, lorries, and even speedboats - all with realistic handling. Yep there are even marine levels!
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:42
Regular
as we grow near to gta3's release, i feel that we need a topic just for gta where we can talk all about it. it also stops the spread of loads of gta topics like we had back in july with gt3.?

so you havent seen my GTA3 one then? that is where we all talk about it!
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:43
CDouch wrote:
> MUST WIN GAD, MUST PLAY GAME

my only hope of getting this game before
> christmas is by winning a gad.as if i were to save,i would have the money at
> christmas,but not before because ive got christmas and birthday presents to
> buy,and i do not work.

come friday,when most of you are playing your new
> game, blowing up and killing everyone in sight.i will be sat at my computer
> reading all you have to say about it and crying because i dont have it.maybe
> that will give me a chance to win,when your all playing i will be writing.

CDOuch where do u live???
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
yeah sorry bout that kidrock, i only saw your one after i started this.i thaught it had faded away.

and to whoever want to know where i live:

why?
Tue 23/10/01 at 19:01
Well, if you lived close to me you could play on GTA3 with me, but never mind...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.