GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GTA3 Topic - open for any GTA dissucusions"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 18:07
Regular
as we grow near to gta3's release, i feel that we need a topic just for gta where we can talk all about it. it also stops the spread of loads of gta topics like we had back in july with gt3.

so talk my fellow criminals, talk

let me start it off:

i saw the box for gta3 today,looks good and is a good sign that its release is still on for this friday
Tue 23/10/01 at 21:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I have just this moment ordered GTA3 from special reserve, hopefully it will be out this friday and I can play until it is no longer physically possible to play anymore.

Just hope it is everything it promises to be and more.
Tue 23/10/01 at 21:22
i'm looking forward to ermmm exploring the hooker bit of GTA3 lol
Tue 23/10/01 at 21:17
Regular
"Here's Louis!"
I can't wait especially to do a drive-by shooting
Tue 23/10/01 at 20:35
cool that is really going to help
Tue 23/10/01 at 20:34
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Cool, didn't know there was 3 cities!

I can't wait for this game!!!!
Tue 23/10/01 at 20:32
Regular
"Touched!"
Apparently you get a fold out map of the three cities that comes with the game as well, even better!
Tue 23/10/01 at 20:09
these forums going to be like a ghost town on friday with everyone playing GTA3
Tue 23/10/01 at 19:03
Regular
"Whatever!"
So only three days to go - Its going to seem like three years!! Seems like launch day all over again!!
Tue 23/10/01 at 19:01
Well, if you lived close to me you could play on GTA3 with me, but never mind...
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
yeah sorry bout that kidrock, i only saw your one after i started this.i thaught it had faded away.

and to whoever want to know where i live:

why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.