GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop kingklik's madness!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 16:02
Regular
In a recent chat with good ol' kingklik he said that if the Gamecube is delayed he'll just get a PS2 instead!

I can see where he's comming from, but IT'S MADNESS I TELL YOU!

I tried to explain this too him, but i'd like some help from you, the fellow Ninty fans, to try and convince him of his madness!

:)
Thu 25/10/01 at 10:55
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yes but i'd rather not give Sony my hard earned cash just yet!

Thu 25/10/01 at 09:58
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
I sort of agree with Kingklik i getting rather (twitch) annoyed at the wait Europe had for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 24/10/01 at 20:35
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
It's more than likely that the Gamecube will be released to coinside with the Easter holiday so that all the people who have just broken up for their hols will get one!

Wed 24/10/01 at 13:43
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
kingklik wrote:
> For you fact junkies, the developer in mention is Electronic Arts. At the
> European Nintendo Show, they stated on their release list that SSX Tricky would
> be released on Friday March 8th but then soon erased it from the list when they
> realised.

Yeha, I remember that too! EA accidently let slip what date they had pencilled in for release of SSX Tricky for the GC. Thanks to the folks at EA, we have some vague idea of when the GameCube will be released. Even so, maybe EA were planning on releasing SSX Tricky shortly AFTER the GC's launch? Yes people, what I'm getting at is maybe the GC will be available sometime in Febuary? But then again, that's just coming from someone so desperate for a GC that he will go to extreme lengths in order to get his hopes up! :D

SHOCKY
Wed 24/10/01 at 10:06
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yer I read that in the MAG too!

Wed 24/10/01 at 09:48
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
For you fact junkies, the developer in mention is Electronic Arts. At the European Nintendo Show, they stated on their release list that SSX Tricky would be released on Friday March 8th but then soon erased it from the list when they realised.
Tue 23/10/01 at 22:47
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
From that EVIL thing known as Rumours!

And the fact that some developers have said that their games will be release in March!

Tue 23/10/01 at 22:44
Regular
Nintendo haven't given out a release date yet for the GameCube, however I have heard that they have done for some of the games (mentioned March as the month or Spring as the season)
Tue 23/10/01 at 22:15
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Nintendo said they werent goin to release a release date for the GC over here until they were sure they could sticck to it, so not to anoy people. So I hadnt known that they had given out a date yet! where did you here it from!
Tue 23/10/01 at 22:12
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yer I wouldn't blame anyone either!

It might teach Nintendo to stop treating the UK like s***!

They continually try to annoy us as much as possible, but I can't stop myself from lovin' them soooo much!

I won't get a PS2 for a few years yet!

I WANT A GAMECUBE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.