GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop kingklik's madness!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 16:02
Regular
In a recent chat with good ol' kingklik he said that if the Gamecube is delayed he'll just get a PS2 instead!

I can see where he's comming from, but IT'S MADNESS I TELL YOU!

I tried to explain this too him, but i'd like some help from you, the fellow Ninty fans, to try and convince him of his madness!

:)
Sat 27/10/01 at 12:12
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Cooky wrote:
> Isn't GTA 3 comming out on the PC then?

Yeah but you would
> need a pentium 5 million with graphics thingys and gold plated screws to get it
> to run well.

PC's are much much batter with all that technical stuff than consoles so PC's would be able to run it.
Sat 27/10/01 at 11:26
Regular
The only reason I want a PS2 is too play about 10 games, the main reason I want it is for GTA3. I've got the money for it i'm just not sure I want to buy a console for 10 games, most of which are PC ports.
Sat 27/10/01 at 02:37
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well Dav1d, I'd like a PS2 only so that I could play Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid. Other than that though, I'd rather have a Gamecube because then I'd have loads of other GREAT games to play!

Sat 27/10/01 at 00:57
Regular
Lets just face it you Nintys...... Sony have come up trumpts here...... Underneath you all want a PS2, but through pure ignorance you are going to wait for a gamecube which will infact be a big as disaster as the N64 was......

*Runs out of forum, before Nintys chase after him*
Sat 27/10/01 at 00:43
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> Isn't GTA 3 comming out on the PC then?

Yeah but you would need a pentium 5 million with graphics thingys and gold plated screws to get it to run well.

My PC barely runs Doom, so I don't think GTA3 is an option.
Sat 27/10/01 at 00:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I want GTA3 and for that I need a PS2, i'm thinking about giving into Sony and
> getting one for this game. It just sounds like tooooooo much fun. Obviously I
> will get a Cube as well, but the PS2 will give me something to do while im
> waiting for the main event.

What? Play a few good games for around £300 and then realise you don't have enough for the GC? no thanks!

Oh s@:t - its 12:38 am - my hovel awaits!
Sat 27/10/01 at 00:38
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Isn't GTA 3 comming out on the PC then?

Fri 26/10/01 at 22:59
Regular
I want GTA3 and for that I need a PS2, i'm thinking about giving into Sony and getting one for this game. It just sounds like tooooooo much fun. Obviously I will get a Cube as well, but the PS2 will give me something to do while im waiting for the main event.
Fri 26/10/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
GOOD!

So it should be!

Fri 26/10/01 at 15:15
Regular
I want a GC and a PS2, but the Gc is top of my list.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.