GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Staffies around?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/04/07 at 13:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Sent an e-mail last week to the gameaday address but haven't recieved a reply yet.

Recieved my amazon voucher last week but when I try to use the voucher I get an error telling me:
"There's something wrong with the gift certificate claim code you entered. Please check for transposed digits, omitted digits, and similar errors."

Is there a way I can double check with you what the code should be or get the code replaced? I've looked over the code and tried it a few times to make sure it's not a mistake by me but it doesn't work.

Thanks
Thu 12/04/07 at 13:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Sent an e-mail last week to the gameaday address but haven't recieved a reply yet.

Recieved my amazon voucher last week but when I try to use the voucher I get an error telling me:
"There's something wrong with the gift certificate claim code you entered. Please check for transposed digits, omitted digits, and similar errors."

Is there a way I can double check with you what the code should be or get the code replaced? I've looked over the code and tried it a few times to make sure it's not a mistake by me but it doesn't work.

Thanks
Thu 12/04/07 at 13:37
Staff
"After all this time"
I will ask a member of staff to have a look into this.
Thu 12/04/07 at 13:55
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thanks.
:0)
Thu 12/04/07 at 14:23
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Hello,

Sorry about that, you should get an e-mail from me shortly about this!
Wed 18/04/07 at 17:37
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Just wondering if you've had a chance to get in contact with amazon about the voucher code not working?

Also while you are here. On the winners list you've go a walkthrough by DoomBaboon1982 coming up as a winner - some of it is copied from here - gamefaqs walkthrough
Thu 19/04/07 at 09:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Bumping this for a staffie to see.

:0)
Thu 19/04/07 at 11:17
Regular
"8==="
His win's gone from the list.
Thu 19/04/07 at 11:26
"possibly impossible"
I always think someone else should get the win that day instead. But not Aliboy as he'll be beating me again on the GAD wins :D
Thu 19/04/07 at 16:05
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Hey Aliboy,

Still looking into this, am trying to hurry them along for you.

The walkthrough is still due for the win, just our systems were showing winners up to two days before they actually won :/ Bit of a random one!
Thu 19/04/07 at 21:07
Regular
"8==="
Oh it is, is it?

May aswell copy and paste a few things from gamefaqs myself then. :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.