GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Staffies around?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/04/07 at 13:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Sent an e-mail last week to the gameaday address but haven't recieved a reply yet.

Recieved my amazon voucher last week but when I try to use the voucher I get an error telling me:
"There's something wrong with the gift certificate claim code you entered. Please check for transposed digits, omitted digits, and similar errors."

Is there a way I can double check with you what the code should be or get the code replaced? I've looked over the code and tried it a few times to make sure it's not a mistake by me but it doesn't work.

Thanks
Fri 20/04/07 at 22:40
Regular
"8==="
spoonbeast wrote:
> ah? the cmc walkthrough?

No....

Unless you mean the other one? Meh.

Mine'll be the... *drinks*... Castlevania one. Well I say 'mine'...

Shhhh Peep Show.
Fri 20/04/07 at 22:34
Regular
"eat toast!"
ah? the cmc walkthrough? yeah i noticed it at 21.36 but wanted confirmation from the author via email. At about 6.58 ish he replied back. Too late as the walkthrough was gone by then. I wasn't going to start pointing fingers without confirmation.

Damn. i wanted to get some credit for that.
Fri 20/04/07 at 14:55
Regular
"8==="
Found a non-copyrighted walkthrough so I've copied it over, edited it and submitted it.

Not my own work (besides the editing).

Edit: 'Did' a review too.
Fri 20/04/07 at 14:54
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
We try to look at them as and when they come through, but do not always get a chance to look at them straight away, and unfortunately we have been rather short staffed the last couple of weeks, so everything in general has been taking a while to get done! Things seem to be picking up speed again now, so hopefully all should return to as normal as possible!
Fri 20/04/07 at 14:36
Regular
"Captain to you."
Vexxxed i was just wondering why walkthroughs take about a week to appear on the site?
Fri 20/04/07 at 14:31
Regular
"8==="
Hmmm interesting...

Thanks for clearing that up.

Although in Britain as soon as you create a piece of writing it is your copyright and you can mark it as such. Not so in America mind...
Fri 20/04/07 at 14:19
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
The Walkthrough may actually be taken down as I had not realised it was taken from a direct copyrighted walkthrough (this we do not allow). Just going to clarify some bits this end, and it wasn't me who chose it to win originally.

If we are very low on submissions, we will allow copied walkthroughs to win BUT only if they are not ripped from a copyrighted source!

EDIT - Walkthrough has been taken down as it is a direct copy from a copyrighted source.
Fri 20/04/07 at 13:47
Regular
"8==="
Hang on a min... he IS still on the list.
Fri 20/04/07 at 13:28
Regular
"Captain to you."
I lost that beautiful video i made of me stabbing you on top of a mountain when you where sniping :(

(I miss the good old days)
Fri 20/04/07 at 13:17
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thanks for the reply.

As for chippo - watch him. Turn around and he'll stab you in the back. He just feels bad cause I knife him good on battlefield 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.