GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think about the Xbox 360?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/05/10 at 21:35
Regular
"THIS IS SPARTA!"
What do you think about the Xbox 360? You can say anything you want.
Tue 18/05/10 at 09:17
Regular
"And in last place.."
"their upcoming PlayStation 3"... is the PS3 not already out?

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what the machines are capable of, it's what the developers can do with them and right now there are no signs to say there is a staggering difference between the 306 and PS3.
Mon 17/05/10 at 21:53
Regular
"THIS IS SPARTA!"
Much has been heard about the Xbox 360, regarding its hardware capabilities and the revolutionary nature of the games available for it. Well, I hope your mother has told you not to believe in the marketing speak that is put out by companies trying to sell their product. It's time to do a little fact-checking on this latest and greatest of gaming consoles.

For example, Microsoft has publicly said that the Xbox 360 could do 9 billion dot product operations per second. Is this true? More importantly, is it good enough? For Sony, Microsoft's arch-rival in the game console market with its Playstation series, has replied by announcing that their upcoming PlayStation 3 will be capable of 51 billion dot product operations per second. Now that is surely a staggering difference! Is Microsoft planning to place such an underpowered little toy as a rival to its greatest nemesis?
Mon 17/05/10 at 21:49
Regular
"THFC"
Well having owned all 3 of the latest consoles, i can deffo say that the Xbox 360 is the best value for money with the largest range of games and some fantastic exclusive titles.
Mon 17/05/10 at 21:44
Regular
"How Ironic"
The 360 is not the perfect console, but certain aspects are superior to the PS3, and vice versa. If the Xbox had free online and a blu-ray player, and was more reliable, it would be the ultimate console. I love the look of the Xbox, the exclusive games, the name, the controller and the online marketplaces. PS3 and Xbox are both missing features, my perfect console would be a mixture of the 2. The only reason I bought an Xbox was because it was cheaper than the PS3.
Mon 17/05/10 at 21:35
Regular
"THIS IS SPARTA!"
What do you think about the Xbox 360? You can say anything you want.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.