GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Contest to find the lowest site review score for Enter The Matrix"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Thu 12/06/03 at 08:28
Regular
And you can do SR reviews. That's cheating and to easy to fake a genuine review.

Here's the lowest one I've found to get things rolling:

http://www.gamingworldx.com/xbox/EntertheMatrix.shtml

3.0/10 That's pretty bad but I'm sure people can find lower scores and funnier reviews.
Fri 13/06/03 at 20:31
Regular
"cachoo"
Just started playing this game and am completely addicted already..
I am in love with the 'focus' button.. Slow motion rules!!
Thu 12/06/03 at 16:40
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
Hedfix wrote:
> Yay! 2.0!
>
> I don't like Edge much, their too 'pro Sony' and go about it in a sly
> way (you can tell where they get a lot of their money from).
>
> I loved the Gaming World X review when they said that stuff about the
> Wachowski brothers. Damn that was funny.

I agree with what you say about Edge being too "pro Sony". That's the only thing I don't like about the mag.
Thu 12/06/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
tigamilla wrote:
> I lost some faith in the reviewing sysytem of Edge when they gave
> Capcom Vs Snk a low core on the grounds that the control sysytem was
> bad.. well all they had to do was fiddle around and disable the
> default controls, and use one of the alternate schemes-- that game is
> good just never got the praise and sales that it deserved thanks to 5
> minute reviews, form people like Edge.
>
> Having said that i would trust Edge more than any other mag, well
> apart from IGN.In the case of ETM I think it deserves that low
> score...

I trust Edge, Gamescentral and GAMEStm for review scores. NOT CVG after their abysmal rating of ETM of 8/10!!
Thu 12/06/03 at 16:17
Regular
"8==="
Yay! 2.0!

I don't like Edge much, their too 'pro Sony' and go about it in a sly way (you can tell where they get a lot of their money from).

I loved the Gaming World X review when they said that stuff about the Wachowski brothers. Damn that was funny.
Thu 12/06/03 at 11:54
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I lost some faith in the reviewing sysytem of Edge when they gave Capcom Vs Snk a low core on the grounds that the control sysytem was bad.. well all they had to do was fiddle around and disable the default controls, and use one of the alternate schemes-- that game is good just never got the praise and sales that it deserved thanks to 5 minute reviews, form people like Edge.

Having said that i would trust Edge more than any other mag, well apart from IGN.In the case of ETM I think it deserves that low score...
Thu 12/06/03 at 11:43
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Edge are rubbish. Strict for the sake of being strict. ETM is a fun game. I'd give it a high 6 or maybe 7 on the 'Edge' rating system.
Thu 12/06/03 at 10:46
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
I didn't think 'Enter The Matrix' was too bad. The Gaming World X review was very harsh when it claims ETM is "one of the worst movie tie in games ever released". What about Crow: City of Angels? That was shockingly bad. Or how about the unofficial 'Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring' game. That could have been far better.

OK, ETM isn't going to win any awards but it's at least an average game. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks is isn't bad either, after all, Official Xbox Magazine gave it 8.5/10 and an 'Elite' rating.
Thu 12/06/03 at 10:10
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
I don't think you're going to find a lower score than Edge, they're constantly harsh which is why I like it.
Thu 12/06/03 at 08:54
Regular
"^_^"
El Blokey shoots him out the sky...
Thu 12/06/03 at 08:44
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Edge 2/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.