GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trade in wolfenstien for red faction 2 ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Wolfenstein'.
Thu 12/06/03 at 16:13
Regular
i'm considering if i should trade in return to castle wolfenstien for red faction 2 since i find RTCW easy on all difficultys and have completed it and since i might not be getting xbox live for a while then do you think i should trade it in for red faction 2 and how much more do u reckon i would need to pay ?
Thu 12/06/03 at 16:13
Regular
""To the pub...""
i'm considering if i should trade in return to castle wolfenstien for red faction 2 since i find RTCW easy on all difficultys and have completed it and since i might not be getting xbox live for a while then do you think i should trade it in for red faction 2 and how much more do u reckon i would need to pay ?
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:05
Regular
"8==="
If you are planning to get xbox live then keep RTCW. Otherwise trade because Red Faction 2 has offline multiplayer.

60 levels and 6 combatants at all times? Sweet.
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:24
Regular
I've got Red Faction 2 for Cube, haven't had much of a chance to play it yet but from what i've played it seems like fun.

Haven't played Wolfenstein yet but plan on getting it some time soon, so can't really compare the 2 games.
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:43
Regular
Red Faction 2 isn't very good. I wouldn't recommend it - from what I've played, I'd say it's yet another game that falls around average. 6/10 from me probably - *slightly* above par.
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:46
Regular
From what i've played i'd give it about 7.5.
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:52
Regular
"8==="
From a multiplayer perspective I don't see how it can go wrong with 60 maps and a maximum of 5 customisable bots.
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:54
Regular
I'll keep my copy of TimeSplitters 2 thankyouverymuch.
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:57
Regular
As long as you're not expecting some ground breaking, jaw dropping, genre shifting game then you should be happy. It's no Halo beater but it's fun and that's all that matters really.
Thu 12/06/03 at 18:09
Regular
"8==="
Trouble with TS2 is, if you look closely, all the computers sometimes come at you in a line in a free-for-all game and they ONLY want to kill you. They don't shoot one-another. That's poor AI. good game though but that's an irritating flaw (basically its no Perfect Dark but thenagain what is?)
Thu 12/06/03 at 19:12
Regular
""To the pub...""
or i could wait for brute force

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.