GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yo guys"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/10/01 at 07:45
Regular
Sorry I havn't been around lately, I've had lots of things to do (and I still have) :¨)

So, what I miss? What new games are out? The last one I purchased was GT3.
Mon 22/10/01 at 07:45
Sorry I havn't been around lately, I've had lots of things to do (and I still have) :¨)

So, what I miss? What new games are out? The last one I purchased was GT3.
Mon 22/10/01 at 09:50
Regular
I keep going back to GT3. I told myself that once it was finished, I`d move on to other games, but I have found myself going back to try and get all the cars. 18 to go!
Mon 22/10/01 at 10:41
G'day Saesee!

What new games are out? Er... well there was Resident Evil and Dark Cloud and stuff that came out, but November be the time for new releases you should go check 'em out!

Ooh, Time Crisis 2 and that funky gun came out lastr friday, i nearly bought that! Mmmmmm arcade classics in my own home!!!!!!!
Mon 22/10/01 at 12:50
Regular
I`m looking forward to SSX Tricky and Devil May Cry.

There are so many coming out that I`m having to be very selective. I`ll probably give Burnout a miss, Silent Hill 2, Time Crisis 2, Smackdown 3, THPS3, Pro Evo and more...

I`ll stick to Wipeout, Jak and Daxter, DMC, SSX Tricky and Herdy Gerdy.
Mon 22/10/01 at 12:56
I'm selling a kidney and possibly a lung or two, then buying them all!
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:00
Regular
I'm getting GTA3 (courtesy of SR and GAD - thanks very much!), Wipeout Fusion I probably won't bother with, I've already got XG3, so it seems a bit pointless getting another futurisitc ultra fast racer.

Footy games aren't my thing, so I won't bother with Pro Evo. DMC is a possibility, I don't know too much about it having only got a PS2 recently, I need to look into that a bit.

Wrestling isn't my thing either, but it's good to have a beat 'em up for the old multiplayer gaming sessions, so SD3 is a possibility.

I'm still getting to grips with SSX, so Tricky will have to wait a while.

Time Crisis 2 is a no no, Silent Hill 2 is a possibility, and BurNout looks great, so I may get that.
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:07
"High polygon count"
Your Honour wrote:
> I've already got XG3, so it seems a bit pointless
> getting another futurisitc ultra fast racer.

To be honest, you're probably best trading that in for Fusion when it's released! :-)

> Time Crisis 2 is a no no

I loved the original, but have not bothered with this (yet) as there are other games due that I want much more.

My next 3 games aren't going to cost me a penny, though! :-D
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:07
May I suggest you getting Smugglers Run 2 It looks amazing
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:20
Have you got a suggestion permit? If so then suggest away.
If not then, please don't suggest anything until you've completed your suggestion permit application form, returned it and recieved confirmation of your applications success.

The confirmation letter is all you need in order to start suggesting. You do not have to wait for actual reciept of your suggestion permit.

Good day.
Mon 22/10/01 at 16:26
Lol!

Smuggler's Run 2.... Yeah it looks good. The first one lacked something, but I can't put my finger on it. I got bored with it. :¨)

Yeah, GT3! What's your favourite car? I managed to get the Esperante, but my favourite isthe new Suziki one, I forget which one it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.